• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How do you play/Setup pictures

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I'll typically work in 3 different applications depending on what I'm doing and have no organizational issues on just my laptop.
Again, it's up to you to make use and get the value of it. I can see why some might not want them, but I've greatly enjoyed having the 2nd screen, and would love a 3rd if I had space or the money.

Again, it's up to you to make use and get the value of it. I can see why some might not want them, but I've greatly enjoyed having the 2nd screen, and would love a 3rd if I had space or the money.
Yeah, sorry if it sounds like I'm bashing your lifestyle. I'm just adamantly against spending money when I do not need to. I've been training absolute fiscal responsibility (being cheap) for university and beyond since I was four and my Dad explained money to me after I asked for two power ranger toys on the same day, so this is just how I am at this point.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah, sorry if it sounds like I'm bashing your lifestyle. I'm just adamantly against spending money when I do not need to. I've been training absolute fiscal responsibility (being cheap) for university and beyond since I was four and my Dad explained money to me after I asked for two power ranger toys on the same day, so this is just how I am at this point.
Don't live too frugally, money is made to be spent, it's just about moderation.

If you don't see the value in a 2nd screen, then don't get more screens.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
I have no issue with the screen size of my phone, because I can just zoom to make anything bigger. Problem solved. Plus, a phone is highly portable, so you can continue to access certain data while on the move without lugging around a bulky laptop. And, y'know, the majority of people (in the US at least) already own a smartphone, so it wouldn't cost extra to set up.

I think you underestimate my productivity with one screen.

Also, what do you do as an IT that requires three screens?
I use three monitors all the time in my job. I have ticket software on one, remote access on another, and monitor software on another. The time wasted between switching between programs in single monitor setup is substantial. Time is money. Anyone could easily outperform another in 3vs1 every time. In terms of gaming, I play on one, have discord/ts on another, and usually music/YouTube/stream on the other. Not having to alt-tab out to read a text, watch a stream, etc is worth every penny. I promise you, I too have a phone. Not remotely the same. I have a 7 plus, and not matter the size, it is not the same.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
I wish I had the room for a second monitor right now, but all my desk space is taken up with random junk and school work. I'm hoping to upgrade some stuff next summer, maybe I'll upload a pic then.