• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How do i?...

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
Hello since im muted in (every chat) i figured i ask via forums, this may sound very noobish but how do i rent a spawn plot? i really want one and i finally found one i want but i dont know how to buy, can anyone help me out?!?!

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
There is a sign located on the spawn plot saying the duration you have it for and the cost underneath
its like 250c per 7days i think.

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
There is a sign located on the spawn plot saying the duration you have it for and the cost underneath
its like 250c per 7days i think.
Yeah i saw that like [r54 500/7 days] but idk what i do? do i click it or is there a command, also do the 500c plots have basements?

EDIT: also the one i wanted to buy dosent have a sign xD

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
Are you muted from your town chats too?
Hello since im muted in (every chat) i figured i ask via forums, this may sound very noobish but how do i rent a spawn plot? i really want one and i finally found one i want but i dont know how to buy, can anyone help me out?!?!

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
Can we please keep this on topic. @kevinlive, anyways i found the plot i want to rent but it has no sign i dont know how i can contact an addmin/mod about this but would love to find out how..

Favith

Legacy Supporter 7
Many of the noble plots seem to be marked out but haven't actually been set up as rentable just yet. If you see a spot without a sign that you really want keep checking back periodically to see if the staff have actually made it rentable yet. I'm sure they'll get them all set up with rental signs eventually.

To rent a plot with a sign on it you have to enter a special buying status before you click the sign. I think it's /buyregion or something similar--I don't remember exactly.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Many of the noble plots seem to be marked out but haven't actually been set up as rentable just yet. If you see a spot without a sign that you really want keep checking back periodically to see if the staff have actually made it rentable yet. I'm sure they'll get them all set up with rental signs eventually.

To rent a plot with a sign on it you have to enter a special buying status before you click the sign. I think it's /buyregion or something similar--I don't remember exactly.
It's the admins jobs to set these signs - just drop a petition and it'll be set up.

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
Thanks for all the help everyone last night finally my friend got some help and we found out how i got a nice lil 2500c plot :)