• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How do I join the server?

Hello everyone,

I joined about 2 years ago and never really played much. I was checking my old email account and got an email for Herocraft saying you guys are starting a new server. It sort of got me interested again. That along with all the cool features the servers have.

This sounds silly but I cannot find an ip address for the current server. Near the top of the Herocraft page is says server ip but that doesn't work.

Am I crazy for not know how to connect? Sorry if this is covered elsewhere but I could not find anything.

Thanks,
theADOLESCENT

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello everyone,

I joined about 2 years ago and never really played much. I was checking my old email account and got an email for Herocraft saying you guys are starting a new server. It sort of got me interested again. That along with all the cool features the servers have.

This sounds silly but I cannot find an ip address for the current server. Near the top of the Herocraft page is says server ip but that doesn't work.

Am I crazy for not know how to connect? Sorry if this is covered elsewhere but I could not find anything.

Thanks,
theADOLESCENT
The IP is currently rpg.hc.to, and on Friday you will use hub.hc.to to connect. When you log onto RPG, use /book and if it says you are greylisted, reapply at hc.to/appguide.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Just FYI, the current map is the old one which is getting wiped on Oct 4.

I suggest jumping on test.hc.to and check out classes and attributes there while waiting for the new map.