• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hotkeys.

Fury

Iron
Heya.

With all of the skills we are getting, im finding that it would be much easier to just press 1 or 2 to cast a spell.

I can do this with improved chat mod but if i press that button when im trying to type something in chat it will still cast the spell.

So does anyone know how to unbind the default 1-9 in minecraft to i don't select the tool/item in that slot? or maybe a mod that can do this? Guess ill stick to right clicking for now.

Fury

Iron
well, even so, minecraft still changes my held item to whatever is in item slot 1 or 2. If i could unbind that i would be happy.

icarumba

Legacy Supporter 4
Yeah with improved chat I have F,G,R,Z,X, and C bound to different spells and they don't interfere with typing in chat. I would go with using letter keys instead of the number keys to avoid switching items on your number keys.