• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Host issues

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Not sure why, our machine is having issues - I attempted to do a cycle reboot but its not back online yet.

A ticket has been submitted with the host and will be back online as soon as possible.

MrRobotman

Legacy Supporter 4
Hope things are fixed and ready to go by tomorrow! Thanks for trying Kainzo!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I'll check in the morning and wake up earlier to see if anything has changed. It's a little out of my hands until they reply to my ticket. I have temp pointed our IP to TEST SERVER so that we can keep our uptime while we sort through it.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
No word from the host yet - they'll get in, in the next hour or so. Really not sure whats going on with our machine - they dont quite have 24/7 support.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Alright, the host is now looking into the issue, they have a monitor attached to our server/box and is seeing whats going down. This technical service is free since its during 8AM - 5PM.