• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Honorblade PVE Base Damage and /lvl toggle

1. Honorblade PVE base damage seems to be broken. For example, when I was level 1 honorblade, I did 8 hp of damage to mobs. Now that I am level 30, with 25 strength, I still only deal ~60 damage to mobs. This is a drastic change compared to Samurai's base damage (which I recall was ~200 in PVE). However, the damage in PVP does not seem to be affected.
  2. Some of Samurai's skills are silent and have no audio indication (I don't know if this is a bug or it was purposely done but please add some sounds) such as mursame, mightyblow, and kotesu.
  3. The command "/lvl toggle" does not seem to work, it just keeps the exp bar on the combat class. I have tried it multiple times and I get the same reply of "Your exp is now synced with <insercombatclasshere>".
  4. When enchanting, it seems that if your combat class exp is too low then you cannot do it, regardless of enchanter level due to the vanilla minecraft level recognition. As level 60 enchanter, when I click the button to enchant something, all the buttons become grayed out and the level indicator became red.

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Honorblade PVE base damage seems to be broken. For example, when I was level 1 honorblade, I did 8 hp of damage to mobs. Now that I am level 30, with 25 strength, I still only deal ~60 damage to mobs. This is a drastic change compared to Samurai's base damage (which I recall was ~200 in PVE). However, the damage in PVP does not seem to be affected.
  2. Some of Samurai's skills are silent and have no audio indication (I don't know if this is a bug or it was purposely done but please add some sounds) such as mursame, mightyblow, and kotesu.
  3. The command "/lvl toggle" does not seem to work, it just keeps the exp bar on the combat class. I have tried it multiple times and I get the same reply of "Your exp is now synced with <insercombatclasshere>".
  4. When enchanting, it seems that if your combat class exp is too low then you cannot do it, regardless of enchanter level due to the vanilla minecraft level recognition. As level 60 enchanter, when I click the button to enchant something, all the buttons become grayed out and the level indicator became red.
Not sure about the enchanting or base damage bug, but if I recall correctly the /I'm toggle command is currently disabled.