• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Honor the Fallen: Increased EXP Weekend + Patch 8.0.5!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
@Knirps - as stated the passive exp increase ends at 6PM on Monday =)

The passive exp increase was there the entire weekend, for about 8 hours, the profession exp was not boosted (from 3AM to 11AM, its been hotfixed.

Edit checking now.

Last edited:

spiralz

Obsidian
@Knirps - as stated the passive exp increase ends at 6PM on Monday =)

The passive exp increase was there the entire weekend, for about 8 hours, the profession exp was not boosted (from 3AM to 11AM, its been hotfixed.

Pretty sure ever since the server restart on Friday, I have not been getting the 50% passive boost for combat exp. Still getting the usual 20xp from these slimes as before the 50% boost.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Pretty sure ever since the server restart on Friday, I have not been getting the 50% passive boost for combat exp. Still getting the usual 20xp from these slimes as before the 50% boost.
Looks like that was my fault... we had a patch come in and it removed the changes.

Granting 75% now to make up for it