• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Honor the Fallen: Increased EXP Weekend + Patch 8.0.5!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Greetings Minecrafters!
A quick hello! The new era of Herocraft is going great! We have a lot in store!
All exp gained this weekend from 6PM CST Friday to 6PM Monday will have +50% exp gain.
I bring you the new skill mechanic list that has been currently residing in the legendary arsenal!

Saturday, there will be a mob event by the admins/staff!

New Item Drop Table: "The Fallen":
The drop rates have been increased, they will ONLY drop from FRIDAY to MONDAY.
All armors, weapons and items have been increased to epic quality.
All weapons now have knockback resist and health range added to the drop.
Badge of the Fallen gives +100 health when held.

New Tier 2 Ultimates:
Reaver
> Desecration - Place a pentagram on the ground that damages and slows enemies within the 5block radius.
Crusader > Consecration - Place a cross on the ground that damages and buffs allies with runspeed.
Honorblade > Infernoblade - Damages the target and silences casting.
Dragonknight > not finished
Ravager > no change.

Runewraith > TimeRune - Places a time rune on the ground that can be teleported back to within 10 seconds, heals caster based on the time the user ports back.
Shadowblade > no change.
Pathfinder > no change.
Minstrel > no change.

Leach > Bloodbeam - Fires a beam damaging all targets in its path
Vicar > SacredGlimmer - Fires a healing beam that heals all allies in its path
Transcendent > Serenity - A sphere around the caster that heals all allies every second they stand in the sphere.
Stormcaller > not finished
Soothsayer > no change.

Illusionist > Chronophage - distorts your targets time, allowing the caster to teleport the target back to that location and dealing damage.
Defiler > Soulspike - single target damage that confuses, disorients and slows the target.
Sorcerer > Arcanestorm - blue damage sphere that moves with the caster, damaging anything in the sphere
Flameweaver > Firestorm - red damage sphere that moves with the caster, damaging anything in the sphere

slider.png

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Little sad to see Minstrel not get anything new (I felt DoomStar was lacking but meh). Otherwise it looks great!

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
soooo how do beam skills work exactly? ive yet to see one in action. Are they like a lightning gun from quake where target takes constant damage / heal so long as remains in reticle?

or are they like bonespear / chaotic visions?

Last edited:

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
"Mob tower event saturday."

That literally made me sick to my stomach. You're using an event, a fucking tragedy in American history as an excuse to have an event, but wait not only a mob event but a "Tower" event.

You, sir, are distasteful as fuck.

You do realize Saturday is 9/12 right? Feigned outrage fail.

Excited to test the new ultimates!

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2

That literally made me sick to my stomach. You're using an event, a fucking tragedy in American history as an excuse to have an event, but wait not only a mob event but a "Tower" event.

You all look at it too literally, it is meant as a tribute and testament and not as a satirical joke about 9/11. Look at the intent, not the event.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
More like bonespear, but straighter.

@Soren_Endon

ah, so is the beam instantaneously (or nearly) fired across all 20 blocks or so when used, kind of like a piercing shot? or does it have a more significant travel time like bone spear?

Last edited:

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Agreed, like has he literally gone insane? Kainzo, you are using an incredibly tragic event that most normal people just kind of remember for a day and then try to move on, as a weekend long celebratory x50 exp bash. This is for one literally insane, and two sad as fuck.

First of all, it's "Honor The Fallen" not "Celebrate The Fallen"...

Aside from that, this doesn't come close to the 9/11 themed DoD event put on by easily the best admin to have ever graced Herocraft. #neverforgeti

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Piling on, Runesmith and only getting 3.3 XP for coal. (the 10% is rank)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

Agreed, like has he literally gone insane? Kainzo, you are using an incredibly tragic event that most normal people just kind of remember for a day and then try to move on, as a weekend long celebratory x50 exp bash. This is for one literally insane, and two sad as fuck.
Time to learn to read, guys. Also if you're looking to be offended on the internet, there's better places to check out rather than Herocraft.

This is HONOR THE FALLEN. Not "Lets make fun of things event" --- Sick to my stomach that people can't read. The drops, the lore, the items are all to honor them and very serious in nature. No one's creating items or events emblazoning terrorists. I was around when this tragic event happened, I was there in EverQuest a few days after when someone tried to sell "two used planes" and promptly saw the moron getting server-banned.

Don't preach to me about taste when you come off like an inept tool because I added in an event the day after that was going to have a single tower DOD. How someone deals with grief or wishes to remember things is different. Some people prefer to sweep tragedies under the rug, some like to pretend they never happened. Get off my back about how I want to remember a tragic event in the history of america.

History forgotten is history doomed to repeat itself.

Please also note how there wasnt any store sales this weekend, in honor of the fallen at 9/11. This wasnt a market campaign, this was a very tasteful event to pay respects on a minecraft server based out of Canada.
Please climb off your high-horse and wake the fuck up.
not everyone is getting the 50% exp boost....
Piling on, Runesmith and only getting 3.3 XP for coal. (the 10% is rank)
It's working for some and not for others. I've made a report to @Kainzo for when he wakes up!
There was an issue with Profession exp that has been hotfixed as of 11AM CST. We had some files get corrupt in transfer. Have a good one!

Last edited:

mCROWm

Iron
The boost time will be postponed? you know, becouse mojang problems all this morning

_DELETED_10000

Legacy Supporter 3
With the issues regarding people who did not get the +50% passive boost the entire weekend and server issues, will the event be extended to Monday as well?

Edited out the other stuff since the thread was cleaned up.

Last edited: