• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Holy shit

_AMPLiFY

Legacy Supporter 4
So in my travels I found this big mansion, just outside the big town with the lava walls... newerth
Anyway, I was checking it out, then I found the basement and went down to check it out, and I couldn't believe my eyes. This place was huge, lava floor with huge harvesting area under it. Then under that there was more harvesting area with paths and everything.
Around the place I saw the term 'Project Kitten' on signs.

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about this.. Thanks.

P.S. sorry for the bad explanation, just at a loss of words :p

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I think that this might possibly be @Diavolo1988 's? Not sure, but only mansion near Newerth that I know of.

Project Kittens... *Puts palm of hand on forehead, walking away in disbelief*
Sir, they know... I think it's time to put Operation: Lion's Den into effect immediately, we can't wait any longer.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I think that this might possibly be @Diavolo1988 's? Not sure, but only mansion near Newerth that I know of.

Project Kittens... *Puts palm of hand on forehead, walking away in disbelief*
Sir, they know... I think it's time to put Operation: Lion's Den into effect immediately, we can't wait any longer.

Oh no his is new. Still nice though. He's talking about Xani's palace.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
its so peaceful there, and people build cool stuff all over, all the north has is violence, arguments and huge walls and no one can be creative outside of a town or they will get killed lol

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Glad you like our area, I have to get my palace finished one day when I have time. Project Kitten was crazy, designed by mrcrutches and rose

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
since we are on the topic of architecture, those have you who have been inside Athena, you think it looks pretty good so far? idk random, i know, but I like feedback, and i've been working hard on it.

EDIT: there should be a thread for rating townships or something... like CARMEOPS

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
its so peaceful there, and people build cool stuff all over, all the north has is violence, arguments and huge walls and no one can be creative outside of a town or they will get killed lol
Newerth, and my citizens were very against building walls, we thought it would restrict the access of people who wanted to see great architecture. Unfortunately, the raiding issues forced us to do otherwise.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Newerth, and my citizens were very against building walls, we thought it would restrict the access of people who wanted to see great architecture. Unfortunately, the raiding issues forced us to do otherwise.

That being said Newerth is still very open to travelers. However the walls make it very easy to defend! As well as trap the bad guys inside if necessary.