• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HoI 3: Amazing Canadian victory

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
092D015CAE5FBFDCE2239F5599DCC284136058C6

Now that's what I call a pyrrhic victory. *Applauds*

Anyone who plays Hearts of Iron 3 here?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
It's nice that they got Canada's flag right for the period. In too many games you just see the Maple Leaf Flag.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
It's nice that they got Canada's flag right for the period. In too many games you just see the Maple Leaf Flag.
Yeah, the creator of this game, Paradox Games, is always very detailed and historically accurate with all their games. I recommend Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness, it's a historical simulation game starting in 1836 and lasts to 1936 which means it covers the industrial revolution, colonial era, great wars etc.

You can play as Britain, colonize the rest of Canada (Britain haven't colonized inner Canada yet, only Newfoundland, Ontario, Quebec, Brunswick and Colombia) and then relase and play as Canada. Canada has great potential to become a Great Power and it has the trait of being in the New World which means your population grows super fast from immigration.

Oh and the game in the OP isn't the one I talk about here but it's the same producer (Paradox Games)

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Nothing beats the Winter War. Except maybe the Great Emu War, but that's for another day...
1azRVc7.png

NOTHING!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Nothing beats the Winter War. Except maybe the Great Emu War, but that's for another day...
1azRVc7.png

NOTHING!
The Winter War is probably one of the greatest stands through history by a small country against a great power.

You can play The Winter War scenario in Hearts of Iron 3 actually.

Also, the greatest military loss ever to be suffered by Australia is definitely The Great Emu War.