• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

hiredforwork1's Proctor Application

1. Minecraft IGN: hiredforwork1
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: I am 14 and I am in the Australian Eastern Standard Timezone
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Around 6 months (even though my account disagrees)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I think i would make a good proctor because I know how to go over a whitelist application as its just like a school club application but instead of for a school its for an amazing RPG server and I am Intelligent and mature for my age.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have had 1 part time job before and i dont get along well with many people my own age unless its online.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: hiredforwork1
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: I am 14 and I am in the Australian Eastern Standard Timezone
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Around 6 months (even though my account disagrees)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I think i would make a good proctor because I know how to go over a whitelist application as its just like a school club application but instead of for a school its for an amazing RPG server and I am Intelligent and mature for my age.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have had 1 part time job before and i dont get along well with many people my own age unless its online.

We really do have a minimum age requirement for Guide and Proctor and you are just a little shy of that. I encourage you to reapply when you turn 15, or just bump this application then. =]