• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hi HeroCraft.

1. In-game name: Christian231
  2. Location & Age: Im from Denmark, and im 16 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I haven't been banned from a server
  4. Referral(s): I didn't get any referrals.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to join your server, cause it seems very good, and i love the plugin: Heroes.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: On Minestatus.net
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yup, i have voted.
  8. Additional Info: I like to be creative and help other people, there needs help. I have played on many servers, but my favorite was shut down :(, so i hope this can be my new favorite Minecraft server.
I also like to play, with my freinds, and get other freinds on servers.
I also love listening to music, and i think that Minecraft is the best game ever made.
My skin looks like this: http://i40.tinypic.com/qye7us.png.
Hope to see you :)
And i hope it dosen't do anything but, im very Unpatient..
And i would like to be a Mage class, cause i also like Mages =P
mca.png

The Best
Christian231

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
If I know our whitelisting crew, the first thing they'll ask is "Can you lengthen your application?"

try adding screenshots / tell us more about yourself and how you like to play.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Yup! Absolutely correct.
Also, could you please use the correct format; include the questions that you're answering. If you're unsure of what a good application looks like, you're welcome to browse the applications that have been accepted, those below you on the list.
Remember, please be 100% honest!

Edit your current post with your updated application, then when you're done post a reply saying you've updated it. Do not make a new thread.

Thanks for your patience.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
@Barnubus , go ahead and let him on in. @Christian231 , be sure to read the rules, etc. You had posted on my profile asking for me to check your application, but in the thread you're supposed to read before applying, it states not to message Staff regarding the Whitelist. Not a huge deal, just be sure to read the rules thoroughly.