• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

hey it flowerpower_ftw whitelist me

1. In-game name: flowerpower_ftw i actually didnt make this name tho it was my friiend who had bought me the game he got to decide what my name would be
  2. Location & Age: im currently 14 will be 15 in may
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): i have nonebecuase i dont plan on getting ban from any im just on minecraft to have fun
  4. Referral(s): InAcan tehgreenbean
  5. Reason you should be accepted: because im awesome and good at building im really genorous with my iteams if you need something ask me
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: my friends who play on it and he told me to hop on minecraft and play with him
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes i did % coins ohhhh ya
  8. Additional Info: id be gratefull to get on soon to play with my friend and i really enjoy the idea and theme of the server.
well my hobbies include working out, playing golf, hockey and much more sports related stuff. i do enjoy playing LoL i play most of the cod games and cs:s i own about 51 games on steam i think i should be accept and granted acces to this server becuase i am very friendly and get along with others and am looking to meet new friends. and i work at tim hortons :D. it is extremly great getting free coffee and stuff juring the witer here in canada ontario.

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Hey flowerpower, did you play Mario? On a more serious note, I'd like to ask you to give us a bit more additional information so we can understand who you are as a person - Things such as hobbies work out great! Also, why should you be accepted to this server? While you may be awesome and good at building, can you show us a little bit more dimension? Thanks.

that server is my clan server i dont really play on that anymore we all joke around there and exploit glitches and stuff and i got ban lol i know all of the admins im friends with everyone on the server something like that wont happen on any other server than that one. i hope this dosent thin my chances of making it on to this server

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
that server is my clan server i dont really play on that anymore we all joke around there and exploit glitches and stuff and i got ban lol i know all of the admins im friends with everyone on the server something like that wont happen on any other server than that one. i hope this dosent thin my chances of making it on to this server

You only have one ban and the term exploiting is quite a broad term, so I can't actually determine what was done [Could have been simply exploiting ingame plugins, or something larger]. Therefore, I'm going to accept you. However, please note that we do not tolerate any level of cheating, exploiting, or other poor behavior. Check your PMs :).