• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug HeroTowns consolidated bug thread

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
if you take a piece of coal and left click it will give you the region block, the right clicking does not work correctly.
Every time you click on a block that is part of the region it will give you all the information of the region, if it is not part it will say no region here or no residence here.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Our mayor Mille created the town region earlier. Everything worked fine apart from the coal. So we decided to set out the regions by using the "You have entered" "You have left" messages. I set out the region and two of the sides were missing the end piece. It looked like this
Towns.jpg

(Sorry for my fail paint skills, but you get the gist.)

I asked Bearcat and he told me he would tell kainzo when he logged in. Kainzo logged and bear wasn't online so i asked kain he told me to bug report :).
@Sleaker - heres a good report on what some regions are doing for Townships.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I took this snapshot - so it looks like it worked but it said the subtype of the block was 0 ... @Sleaker
Code:
Line 151922: 2012-09-16 00:23:50 [INFO] GarryTheGazelle issued server command: /townbank deposit iron_block 500
Line 151937: 2012-09-16 00:23:54 [INFO] GarryTheGazelle issued server command: /tb confirm
Line 151938: 2012-09-16 00:23:54 [INFO] [HeroTowns] GarryTheGazelle has deposited 0 IRON_BLOCK subtype: 0
Line 151939: 2012-09-16 00:23:54 [INFO] [HeroTowns] GarryTheGazelle has deposited 500 Iron Block into Gravkoc

atvrider312

Glowstone
Town name:Axiom
Town Size:small
Date of Issue: september 16th
Steps to Reproduce: i deposited 1000 logs into the town bank, afterwards it showed as 0 logs in the bank so i then deposited 12 more to see if it would update but it just changed to 12 logs...

Sleaker

Retired Staff
Town name:Axiom
Town Size:small
Date of Issue: september 16th
Steps to Reproduce: i deposited 1000 logs into the town bank, afterwards it showed as 0 logs in the bank so i then deposited 12 more to see if it would update but it just changed to 12 logs...

this issue only happened when you try to deposit more than you actually held in your inventory. End result was it bugging your town bank. So ultimately, don't try to deposit more than you actually have.[DOUBLEPOST=1347917643,1347917568][/DOUBLEPOST]
Verstad has the same issue with two chunks missing from the region.

Claim size has been fixed, thanks for reporting. @Kainzo was going back over and fixing the missing chunks in the current claims, future claims or towns the upgrade will be fixed/correct after the next upadte.[DOUBLEPOST=1347917674][/DOUBLEPOST]
if you take a piece of coal and left click it will give you the region block, the right clicking does not work correctly.
Every time you click on a block that is part of the region it will give you all the information of the region, if it is not part it will say no region here or no residence here.

this is not a bug, Towns simply don't use the selection tool at all.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Our mayor Mille created the town region earlier. Everything worked fine apart from the coal. So we decided to set out the regions by using the "You have entered" "You have left" messages. I set out the region and two of the sides were missing the end piece. It looked like this
Towns.jpg

(Sorry for my fail paint skills, but you get the gist.)

I asked Bearcat and he told me he would tell kainzo when he logged in. Kainzo logged and bear wasn't online so i asked kain he told me to bug report :).
This is still the case for Verstad at least; any update on this Kain?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Yes its fixed for up and coming hamlets. Old ones had a cheaper cost - they missed two chunks of protection (not on purpose though)