• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HeroicRunner's Whitelist Application.

1. In-game name: HeroicRunner
  2. Location & Age: California, USA - 18
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  4. Referral(s): Yeelowsnow, Truereason, and JehuMunday.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I've been playing minecraft for atleast 6 months, and I love it. Building is what keeps me binded to playing, I love to do it and see other creations. I'm a very mature person looking for a mature community to share some quality time and fun with. I'm a trustworthy player, I worked my way up to an Admin on a large server. Although, I would just like to share my creations and enjoy others on here, not become a staff member here.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From various spectacular friends of mine, in particular Yeelowsnow and Truereason.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Voted for it directly after signing up.
  8. Additional Info: I am currently the second highest staff position, besides the owner position, on a very high populated server. I'm currently attending college, as a student athlete. I have been running cross country and track and field for over 5 years now. I'm very nice, creative, mature and fun guy. I look forward to possibly being a part of this server and thank you for your time.

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
@sadikyo

I'm sorry, I know that the rules say to not post in the applications, but Heroic has class in the mornings and he asked me to give you the answer. Please pardon my intrusion.

What is the server you are referring to in #8?
-Godworld

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
@Heroic Runner ,

Congratulations! You have been accepted to Herocraft!

I apologize for the delay. Please check your inbox for more information.

Also, just an FYI, we do have a rule against pixelart that is viewable from the main map. I have to say though, you and your friends have made some amazing art on minecraft! I was very impressed with what I've found. Despite not being able to do pixelart as I described, I'm sure your creativity will manifest itself in a positive way on our server.

Thanks for applying!