• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT HeroEvents!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
This thread details the mingames and activities available to you in Bastion.

• PvP Arena
    • 11,-27
    • A PvP arena in spawn for you to test your mettle against your friends.
  • Rainbow Punch
    • Beat your opponent down in a fun game of rainbow punch!
  • Mob Assault
    • Admin-lead Dome-of-Death arena. Fight hordes of mobs alongside your fellow heroes!
  • Spleef
    • Traditional spleef arena (admin-lead)
  • Trapdoor Spleef
    • Alternate spleef arena players can play and reset themselves.
  • Cave Racer (40% completed)
    • Race your friends around a track

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I hope it has a water pool, obstacles (with a jumping puzzle?) and iron doors with pressure pads so people can't escape. I'll have to try it once I get home from this vacation. Hopefully it's as good as the Zeal cage <3

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Everything except the race track is done. Will finish that when I'm home from the holidays because this laptop's touchpad is proving difficult to build with. Once that is done, i will flesh out the OP with details, pictures, etc. If there are any other Minecraft minigames you want added, let me know what they are. Anything that doesn't require plugins or admins to reset it is ideal.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
King of the ladder would be fun. A massive 1x1 pillar with ladders on all sides. The goal is to get to the top and stay there for as long as you can. Very easy to make and play.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
King of the ladder would be fun. A massive 1x1 pillar with ladders on all sides. The goal is to get to the top and stay there for as long as you can. Very easy to make and play.
*cough* Etho *cough*

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Alator - you forgot Trivia for the folks.
These are the activities I/others have built in spawn. Trivia can occur anywhere, hehe.

Also, renamed Speed Racer Cave Racer. The track is 40% complete. A minecart is there if you want to give what is completed a shot, but don't break it or you won't be able to place it again.