• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Heroes Plugin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayman25

Dirt
Well guys, I noticed the server is NOT cracked.. And well I want to play it I love the concept and would like it to be on my server. Ofcourse my server is cracked, but yours is not you let only premium people get to use it. Well I want to know if I can have a download since none of the other heroes are updated. I want everyone to be able to play your awesome plugin the ones who don't have accounts and the ones who do. Thank you very much.

Jayman25

Dirt
All I want is a download of the hero plugin , so cracked people can enjoy it too on my server

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
The thing is, we don't approve of illegal activity, which would include cracked Minecraft accounts. Thus, unsure if I should give it to you. Hence me tagging Kainzo.

Jayman25

Dirt
TheMormon you got it all wrong! I don't want it to have anything to do with your server! All I need is a download to a REAL working Heroes plugin!! I really want it I've been searching it up in lots of places and none work..

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I know what you mean. Just wait for Kainzo to see this and he'll respond as he sees fit. No need to make a deal out of it. If he thinks it's fine for you to get the link, he'll give it to you, or okay someone to do it. Just be patient. ;)

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I know what you mean. Just wait for Kainzo to see this and he'll respond as he sees fit. No need to make a deal out of it. If he thinks it's fine for you to get the link, he'll give it to you, or okay someone to do it. Just be patient. ;)
And in all honesty, not that hard to find by Googling it. At any rate, you will not be given this server's class/skill coding. You would code your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.