• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Heroes 1.8 Plugin BROKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

klindy

Iron
To whom this may concern

Hello, i just have a few things I need to say regarding your heroes plugin for minecraft 1.8, and how it doesn't work for me and/if there is anything i/you can do about it.

1. On the bukkit site your plugin is only updated to 1.5.5.5 and that does not work for 1.8, so i think you should maybe update that..or maybe Im blind but i couldn't find it anywhere. sorry if it is.

2. The newest version that I could find was on the spigot server site. 1.5.5.7 it was, and with that and the vault plugin i seem to have no trouble loading it up, and everything so far seems to work...

3.Except for the skills..the skills folder is empty as well as the skills.yml too.
Now i don't know if we are supposed to download the skill.jars from an older version but thats the only option i had, but that still didn't work, it would just make any heroes command not work, like the plugin wasn't even there in the first place.

4. I really hope you don't expect us to write every single skills parameters in by hand, because that would take hours and hours, and I would only want to use the permissions and skills settings that you use on the server.
I have looked everywhere for the skills.yml that is not empty but there is nothing that relates to the same skills settings that you use.

So im just asking if there is a way to get my hands on these skills, as well as the skill.yml

Kind Regards Klindy (really hope you see this)

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Heroes support is not offered on this forum. You can use bukkit to submit a ticket.

@Kainzo if you want to offer other ways of getting help.

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
I want to question, it seems as if you're trying to use it on your own server or something. Are you trying to grab Heroes and use it on your server?

klindy

Iron
Its a plugin dude....of course i want to use it on my own server..what kind of question is that??

klindy

Iron
Heroes support is not offered on this forum. You can use bukkit to submit a ticket.

@Kainzo if you want to offer other ways of getting help.

I kinda thought that since kainzo created it and has more control over it then bukkit, it would be a thing that he can fix...i dont understand how bukkit can fix this...or are you saying that ill only get responses from the developers if i make a forum post on bukkit?

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Its a plugin dude....of course i want to use it on my own server..what kind of question is that??
It's a question that is a requirement for me to know. Also I hate to sound like a dick, I seriously do, but I will have to exercise my freedom of speech. Don't ever listen to MJay, I already have a lot of shady suspicions about him at hand, not to mention his bad attitude and agenda, based on experiences with him in Indar a couple of years ago.

Bukkit sends the ticket to the mod developers for reviewing, correct me on that if I am wrong, I've only been a short-lived plugin manager on a private server controlled by irl friends.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I kinda thought that since kainzo created it and has more control over it then bukkit, it would be a thing that he can fix...i dont understand how bukkit can fix this...or are you saying that ill only get responses from the developers if i make a forum post on bukkit?
You submit a ticket to the Heroes devs via bukkit and they'll try and help.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
To whom this may concern

Hello, i just have a few things I need to say regarding your heroes plugin for minecraft 1.8, and how it doesn't work for me and/if there is anything i/you can do about it.

1. On the bukkit site your plugin is only updated to 1.5.5.5 and that does not work for 1.8, so i think you should maybe update that..or maybe Im blind but i couldn't find it anywhere. sorry if it is.

2. The newest version that I could find was on the spigot server site. 1.5.5.7 it was, and with that and the vault plugin i seem to have no trouble loading it up, and everything so far seems to work...

3.Except for the skills..the skills folder is empty as well as the skills.yml too.
Now i don't know if we are supposed to download the skill.jars from an older version but thats the only option i had, but that still didn't work, it would just make any heroes command not work, like the plugin wasn't even there in the first place.

4. I really hope you don't expect us to write every single skills parameters in by hand, because that would take hours and hours, and I would only want to use the permissions and skills settings that you use on the server.
I have looked everywhere for the skills.yml that is not empty but there is nothing that relates to the same skills settings that you use.

So im just asking if there is a way to get my hands on these skills, as well as the skill.yml

Kind Regards Klindy (really hope you see this)
This is not a support site for our plugins, please use http://hc.to/heroes
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.