• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft, WOO!

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
School is done.

Had an amazing weekend to celebrate. Saw Mindless Self Indulgence on Saturday in Los Angeles at Club Nokia. Been trying to find myself in some of the YouTube videos that are up, but I was closer to the back, although it was a smaller venue, it was still badass so I didn't miss anything.

Stayed at the Bonaventure Hotel, had room service and $9 beers. Stayed on the 29th floor. Elevator made me near shit myself.

Disneyland on Sunday with not too many people. Got to ride quite a bit, ate a bit there and a seemingly looooong drive home because me and my lady were exhausted.

So, with that said, you can all burn in hell and I'm here to assist you.

Seems lots has changed. Holy hell. I'll need time to catch up on things. Most likely spend a few hours reading up, etc.

Feel free to message me on here and say what's up!

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
-.- someone grieved the trunk I must fix first
Plus I'm going to grow it it sky limit.

RumpTroll

Legacy Supporter 1
School is done.

Had an amazing weekend
1. $9 beers
2. shit myself
3. Got to ride quite a bit
4. me and my lady were exhausted
5. burn in hell

Seems lots has changed. Holy hell. I'll need time to catch up on things. Most likely spend a few hours reading up, etc.

Feel free to message me on here and say what's up!
Sounds like a fun weekend! WELCOME BACK!

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Brutal, half the server is literally dieing in rehab because there are no fucking dealers on dude. Keep your people supplied!

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Brutal, half the server is literally dieing in rehab because there are no fucking dealers on dude. Keep your people supplied!
Hahahaha will do man!
@Brutalacerate
Welcome back, my love. HAHAHA
Missed me, babygirl?
Disneyland on Sunday with not too many people. Got to ride quite a bit, ate a bit there and a seemingly looooong drive home because me and my lady were exhausted.

Omg you should have told me! I would have met up with you, I renewed my pass about a week ago lol.

Welcome back
Fuuuuuu that would have been pretty badass! We go to Disneyland AT LEAST once a year. Are you guys from California?
ohmygodohmygodohmygodOHMYGOD WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!! I MISSED YOU<33333
I screamed at you while you were sleeping in TeamSpeak. You didn't wake up, but your speech icon came on when I screamed. Hahahaha.
Fun times, old man.
For sure, little girl.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Welcome back Brutalassrapefest

Pssst. This is his excuse because he stopped playing LoL again.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Fuuuuuu that would have been pretty badass! We go to Disneyland AT LEAST once a year. Are you guys from California?

Born and raised, I am about 20 minutes from D-Land ^^
WHAT. Are you fuckin kidding me? 20 minutes from Disneyland? I stayed in Los Angeles the entire weekend! If you're 20 minutes from Disneyland, you were right around the corner from us. Haha. What city!?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
It's a small town called San Dimas. I am near the 57 freeway which is really close to Disneyland. I am about 20 minutes to the east of LA, depending on traffic mind you lol.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
FUCK YES BRUTAL WELCOME BACK MAN! I missed you, man, glad you're done with school and I can't wait for some epic events and some more insanity in game. Looking forward to seeing you drop the ban hammer on some people. Come by Erebos sometime, sit back with atvrider and I and we'll chill out. atv's bringing the beer, I got the pizza.

@atvrider312