• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Unleashed - 3.0

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
I mean, if they're ready at the beginning of the map, how would they be sold, as there wouldn't be any money in the economy.

It's not about being able to buy them right away, it's about them being there already for people to buy as soon as they have enough money. We don't need to wait months for the plots now and not be online when they are all sold. As soon as you sell your gold you can run to spawn and pick out a nice plot.

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
It's not about being able to buy them right away, it's about them being there already for people to buy as soon as they have enough money. We don't need to wait months for the plots now and not be online when they are all sold. As soon as you sell your gold you can run to spawn and pick out a nice plot.
Thank you for clarifying.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Experience values have been updated on the wiki. I'm currently overhauling the class info with the config files. Will take me a few days to get through them all.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Most of them are, yes. However, you need more experience to get to a specced mastery. 130k total instead of the 100k now

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I thought it was 180,000 total to get 50 twice, so that's still better than I had expected.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Will it be legal to lure a creeper to a enemy base, bust a hole in the wall and raid the place?
<3

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
As with accidentally mining into an underground base, I would say you causing a creeper to blow something up is still your responsibility as if you broke the blocks yourself. It's like tnt, you did not blow up the blocks, but you caused them to explode by lighting the tnt.

You can break the wall open into an enemy place fine though, as long as you replace the blocks, so there is no point to using a creeper unless you really want to, in which case the blocks would need to be replaced I am sure.

Really its up to staff still on this, but it seems like common sense to me. So there is my answer, but I wouldn't take it as a rule, and wait for staff to reply eventually instead.