• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Herocraft To-Do list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
Ninja and thief definitely need a revamp so they are not so damn similar. Maybe give thief a passive pickpocket ability that gives you coins when you kill somebody. And give ninja backstab instead of thief or maybe give ninja jump to replace blackjack.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Kainzo i dont mind building the arena and all that i would apreciate it if i could help
:) and all other buildings ask Neotetro he saw my Under_Haven

Flyerminer

Stone
The Karma system is being worked by the creator of the War plugin. I have been on the server and checked the plugins and the Karma system works with ranking. it is based on the amount of time played on the server, every 20 minutes u get a karma point, for every hour you are away you lose a karma point. say you need 10 karma to get to "Builder" rank. you would have to spend 200 minutes one the server. if you wanted to make it so that Mod is only achievable if you have 200-500 karma, that can be done. He is still working on this plugin i believe as I have not seen it on the bukkit forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.