• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Herocraft Test Skills Suggestions

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
I was on the test server and I have a few suggestions for the new skills being implemented.

Meditate
This skill is instant cast and replenishes all mana and stamina I feel this is a little unfair and a bit op. Instead could the skill regenerate mana over time? for example you have to stand still and it replenishes 10mana or 20mana every 1 or 2 seconds over a period of 5 seconds? and any damage or movement will interrupt this.

Terror
The skill is still in development but if it is going to not be dispellable then it shouldn't last as long as it does (7 seconds) or if it is to be kept as it is could it only last around 2seconds?

Also I feel warrior specs are going to be very strong in the next update because I noticed classes such as dk's can absorb a ridiculous ammount of damage and barely take around 50damage per hit from a ninja with a gold sword. I understand classes such as paladins and Dreadknights are tank classes however they are able to survive ridiculous ammounts of damage I've found

Also I feel cooldowns for some of the skills need to be adjusted significantly

teddytazer

Soulsand
I've come to the conclusion that disciple is for players with low skill level. that way the power/heals/ability balances things out. Keep meditate the way it is, that way they can force push u 20 blocks away. meditate before u get back in range.

I've come to the conclusion that disciple is for players with low skill level. that way the power/heals/ability balances things out. Keep meditate the way it is, that way they can force push u 20 blocks away. meditate before u get back in range.

Have you even played the class?

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
I take this offensively.

What I'm trying to get at here is that even now people say disciple are op and so by giving them an instant mana+stam regen there ae gonna be stronger as I could just force push and then pray myself up this is why I suggest a regen overtime on the spot because it gives enemies a chance to catch back up at least and have a chance to finish you if it was the case of you using meditate to save your skin.

Loc Legend

Coal
I'd like to add that the Ninja level 60 skill Blitz is a bit underwhelming. It's easily outrun and to be honest, it slows me way too much for me to even attempt to get it off in a real fight. Other than that, I'm just going to second Bingys suggestions.

RumpTroll

Legacy Supporter 1
Also I feel warrior specs are going to be very strong in the next update because I noticed classes such as dk's can absorb a ridiculous ammount of damage and barely take around 50damage per hit from a ninja with a gold sword. I understand classes such as paladins and Dreadknights are tank classes however they are able to survive ridiculous ammounts of damage I've found

Warriors should be very tanky, but they should not have good damage. So instead of not letting them be tanky, maybe not make them deal so much damage?

teddytazer

Soulsand
Disciple is for unskilled people? You played geo?

I will have to agree with Wild_porygon. Geo is definatly the easiest pvp class in the game. 2nd being Disciple.
I've Played Monk/Disciple Before yes. And it was hella easy. didnt have worry bout mining ore, or hunting down reagents. Ready for combat, all the time. Sorry if I offended anyone who uses disciples mainly.