• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HeroCraft Skin Suggestions?

Hey there,

I was wondering if anyone had any opinions about what would be a good caster/wizard skin? I've looked across a few sites, but they've all just got 'gimmicky' skins. I want something that looks legitimate and unique all at the same time. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Northac

Obsidian
i made my skin for my necro, once i get back to my pc (on my tablet atm) ill put up the site i use. gives you a 3d image of yourself and its free to use. id suggest trying to find some inspiration from something you really like. since any suggestions will be based one personal opinions.

ok, here's the site i use http://www.minershoes.com/ hope it helps

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
If you have an idea of what you want, several Herocrafters (including myself) are fairly adept skin-makers.

Hrm. . .I could very well be interested in your talents as Skin-makers. I'm surprised at your generosity, and to say I'm impressed would be an understatement. I'll PM you with the details if it's alright with you?