• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft - Recommended Texture Pack?

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Morning there,

Since I'm getting a bit bored of the default texture pack of Minecraft, I was wondering if there is a recommended texture pack for Herocraft.
From a lot of screenshots I have seen frequent use of the Dokucraft Texture pack, which in turn looks great, but what other texture pack would you lot recommend?

Cheers, Galaxial

Joolsov

Coal
Spaxh pureBD. 64,128 256 or even 512!
Sphax looks ugly to me, and 64x64 makes my FPS drop by 10.

Do u guys know any texture pack that looks like original (which is really really best) but with higher quality?

arcanegrove

Obsidian
A guy used to be making one for HC, his comp wiped soooo... I was going to make a request for one, a default pack, with weapons and tools a little different.

Shovel: Pike
Sword: a dagger Mabbey?
Hoe: staff

If I had the right grafix designer, I would've made it my self, but alas, paint is not transparent lol.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Summerfields - Its a 32x32 Texturepack, It seems to look the best in my opinion. Its also very cartoony... If only it was a little more :(

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I've used Xenocontendi (16x) for a while, but I've recently fallen in love with Faithful 32x.
I don't really like what Xenocontendi did with ender eyes and iron doors don't have a window, but other than those minor gripes it's pretty wonderful.

I think I would use a high-res version of pureBD if I was confident in my computer. As it is, I'm not.

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey people of HC, was wondering if anyone knows of a good RPG styled texturepack that looks medieval. Thanks :D

Sweord

Glowstone
I like Dokucraft. T.T But more recently I've been using Summerfield, it's a nice texture, but the first time I saw the midget creepers I went WTF? XD I've also used to the 256 Realism texture, but some of the stuff in there looks ugly as crap. Also, due to my shit download speed, it takes 5 minutes to download it. Lol.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Morning there,

Since I'm getting a bit bored of the default texture pack of Minecraft, I was wondering if there is a recommended texture pack for Herocraft.
From a lot of screenshots I have seen frequent use of the Dokucraft Texture pack, which in turn looks great, but what other texture pack would you lot recommend?

Cheers, Galaxial

The default design of the blocks is fine IMO. If you want a small change, why not look for the textures that stick to the original appearence of the blocks, but just change the colour and tone.

That could work! :D

ddrheretic

Legacy Supporter 4
I like sphax, johnsmith, doku dark. I've messed with shaders but it's been many months since I have used them again. Maybe I should see how far they have progressed. Right now my attention is on better grass and leaves. Hasn't been updated since 1.0 =(