• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft & Quests - coming soon!

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
So does this mean the sample I sent you would work and I'm NOT a tard? *crosses fingers*

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
Don't turn this into a thing where you can just grind quests all day to get xp and loot. Make it so it is fun, challenging, and takes you to amazing places.

There could be quest that range from 5 minutes to complete to 2 hours to complete. Just a thought.

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
I have started writing the quest to learn about the different hero paths when a player first joins; however I need to know what is possible in the way of objectives.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Don't turn this into a thing where you can just grind quests all day to get xp and loot. Make it so it is fun, challenging, and takes you to amazing places.

There could be quest that range from 5 minutes to complete to 2 hours to complete. Just a thought.

Totally agreed here!

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter

State the obvious much? ;D

Super593

Glowstone
Hell Yeah.This is a great add on to Herocraft Kainzo.Though I have some ideas for quests

1.Dailies-Such as
Daily PVP-Get maybe 2-5 kills per 1-2 days
Daily Mining-Collect a certain amount of ore-EX-20 Iron ore
Daily Mob slaying-Kill say bout like 5 spiders or something

Just a suggestion

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Hell Yeah.This is a great add on to Herocraft Kainzo.Though I have some ideas for quests

1.Dailies-Such as
Daily PVP-Get maybe 2-5 kills per 1-2 days
Daily Mining-Collect a certain amount of ore-EX-20 Iron ore
Daily Mob slaying-Kill say bout like 5 spiders or something

Just a suggestion
Not sure if Dailys is something we can do with Citizens but I'll look into it see if I can come up with something.

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
I can't stress how much I am looking forward to this alternative way of leveling. For one thing, mob arenas are very hard to come by if you are a useless spec (no aoe, bad heals, etc.), and to get any far, you need a good group. The two don't mix, unfortunately (unless you have generous players with you). The sooner this comes out, the better!