• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Official Thank You Thread

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
My wife is already threatening divorce because of you Kain... what more can you take away from me???

My kids? My soul?? DAMN YOU!

Damn you to hell!

er...

where do I sign?:icon_mrgreen:

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
Amgroma said:
Punisher79 said:
My wife is already threatening divorce because of you Kain... what more can you take away from me???

My kids? My soul?? DAMN YOU!

Damn you to hell!

er...

where do I sign?:icon_mrgreen:

Here.

Scary that you know this site.... even if it is fake.

SM4SHBOX

Legacy Supporter 6
Thank you. This is the most well kept server on minecraft. I appreciate all the work you guys put into it.

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7
Thank you staff, mainly Kainzo because we know everyone always ask him questions and I have no idea how he is able to not get so angry or he doesn't like to show that.

Thank you for putting up with all our whining and impatience. I've wanted to say this for a while... Do you guys actually realize how AMAZING you are to code your own mods for the server?! When Minecraft updates, other servers are like "We're... going on vacation until Bukkit updates" while this server is like "Yeah! We'll fix it right away because we're super geniuses!"

But yeah. You're awesome. Which is why the server is always full overfull.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Thank you for putting up with all our whining and impatience. I've wanted to say this for a while... Do you guys actually realize how AMAZING you are to code your own mods for the server?! When Minecraft updates, other servers are like "We're... going on vacation until Bukkit updates" while this server is like "Yeah! We'll fix it right away because we're super geniuses!"

But yeah. You're awesome. Which is why the server is always full overfull.
So true ;) I don't ask that you guys accept the downtimes or full server - we WILL, as god is my witness, have over 100 cap as SOON as possible.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
gotta say i am amazed at all the work every staff member does on this server. Keep up the awesome work!

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3
Woop woop ive been away for a few weeks and ive come back and so much has changed you guys have really outdone yourself and what you did you did well. As far as im concearned there is no better server out there this is No1

Semiorph

Stone
You guys sure do alot. Thanks for the server. You make loads of people happy as you can tell by this thread alone