• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Herocraft Mod

RagingDragon5

Portal
Idk if this has ever been suggested, but I'm going to.

The coders should make a server mod for herocraft. The downside is that everyone would need to download it to play on the server. The positive side is the endless possibilities that come with the mod. I got the idea from playing a mod called hack slash mine mod. It was an amazing mod that adds rpg elements to the game. It added special weapons that had special stats. You can also have races which changes the size of the player. It had stats which you can boost up every time you level. It added new mobs to the game. So this got me thinking how more amazing herocraft would be if it was a server mod. I know this would be a big change to herocraft, so I understand if disagrees to rhis. However, I truly believe it would be an amazing thing to do.

This video is in the older version of the mod, so it doesn't show the current features that been added.