• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft mobile

B

Bingy1218

K I'm on my iPod come onto the website quickly and I see this herocraft mobile thing and if I'm honest I reallllllllly don't like it's the any way to change it back?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
K I'm on my iPod come onto the website quickly and I see this herocraft mobile thing and if I'm honest I reallllllllly don't like it's the any way to change it back?
It's a default mobile theme - what do you not like about it? the color theme/etc?

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
I like it; only problem I have is occasionally people use the white text and then I can't see a damn thing. Maybe change the color to something else? Not sure which one would be best, though.

B

Bingy1218

@Kainzo I use my ipad for checking the forums generally on a small hand held device the forums are great but is there any way that I can choose to change the theme back to what it originally was?

trickshotwin

Legacy Supporter 2
I lied it, It doesn't look as good but that is only a minor setback. For me, the old version forever to load and type.

Although it would be hard to implement, seeing peoples profile pictures on the left like you do on normal HC would be nice. It's an easy way to identify who is who.

B

Bingy1218

Whenever I change the template on my Ipad nothing changes it just sticks with the herocraft mobile template.

I'm having the same problem as bingy. Trying to change the theme has no effect, and I see no 'Default' theme either.

Also, don't know if it has been fixed yet, but my iPad is still forced into the mobile mode.

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
It changes perfectly fine for me if I choose the "Herocraft Template".

B

Bingy1218

I go to the bottom of the page change it to Herocraft Template and absolutely nothing changes it just stays with the herocraft mobile theme.

Joka10

Soulsand
I often use my 3DS's web browser to view the forums (yeah... wierd). In fact, I'm typing with it right now. It's not on the mobile template list, and I'd like it to stay that way. Save for slow loading and occasionally not showing images, this device runs this website just fine. As browsers go, it's pretty low end too, I think. I don't know why any system would have major problems running the site if this can...

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I like how it's faster, but I love how I could see who that wrote a post just by looking at the avatar or signature. I tried changing templates before I saw this thread, but all of them are the same.

I'm using an Iphone. (70-80% of my 1.6K posts are written on my Iphone)