• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft mobile site

I love the layout on the iPhone, but on the iPad I prefer to use the desktop version. I looked at the footer where it usually shows an option for either mobile or desktop, but the only thing there was changing the theme. Is there a way to change to the desktop version on a mobile device?

Cheers.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
I love the layout on the iPhone, but on the iPad I prefer to use the desktop version. I looked at the footer where it usually shows an option for either mobile or desktop, but the only thing there was changing the theme. Is there a way to change to the desktop version on a mobile device?

Cheers.

Well I just tried to change the theme on my iPod and it just defaulted back the mobile theme.

B

Bingy1218

Whenever i get alerts on the mobile version I cannot check them I click on the alerts and then nothing pops up when it redirects you.

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
Mobile version should not be on ipad, and is there a way to change it back because i prefer the use of the actuall website on my phone too

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Oops, @Pringle285 already answered this:
Whenever i get alerts on the mobile version I cannot check them I click on the alerts and then nothing pops up when it redirects you.
When you click Alerts, it brings you to a new page, then just scroll down and you Alerts are there.

And to everyone else, Kainzo already said they are still tweaking things =P
I would be very surprised if not having an option to change back to the regular page was intentional.

ICE ICE ICE!
I've tryed this its works quiet well actaully we dont really need a mobile version of herocraft website,all you have to do alot is zooming in alot ,but if we do get a mobile version of herocraft with alerts will be good for checking most things :3

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I've tryed this its works quiet well actaully we dont really need a mobile version of herocraft website,all you have to do alot is zooming in alot ,but if we do get a mobile version of herocraft with alerts will be good for checking most things :3
The main purposes of mobile sites are so it loads faster and uses less data.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I have noticed now that you must choose the mobile template while on a device. I did so while I was at work, but when I came home, on my PC was the mobile template, so I switched it back to the default template. Then checked my phone and it was back to the default!

Quite annoying, not sure if there is a way around this.