• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HEROCRAFT MEETING - Sun 02/13 @ 5pm CT

This is a;

• Great topic list

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greatest topic list

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lucky644

Legacy Supporter 4
[size=x-large][align=center]**************************************
CHATLOGS HERE: http://pastebin.com/N8ivjN8b
**************************************[/align][/size]

The monthly meeting for Herocraft will be held on Sunday, February 13th at 5pm CT (that is, 6pm ET/3pm PT). It will be held in the main #DH channel via IRC. Herocraft now uses Gamesurge IRC servers, so please connect to the #Herocraft channel with your IRC client via the irc.us.gamesurge.net server.

You can get to the channel via the Mibbit web client here.

During the meeting, only admins, mods, architects, mayors, their SIC, and T5s will have voice (ability to talk). This is to eliminate unnecessary chatter and maintain a clean chat log. Please try to refrain from speaking out of topic, so that Kainzo and staff can keep the chat itinerary on course.

Topics to be discussed:

1 - DHX / Coin
2 - Township / Kingdom Policies
3 - Multi-Worlds (PVP / HELL / Normal)
4 - PVP & Blockadges/capturing
5 - Level System
6 - Transportation
7 - Spells / HeroGates Status
8 - New Server / Colocation
9 - Next Meeting Date - 3/13 4PM CST
Please try your best to attend this meeting. Thank you. :)

lucky644

Legacy Supporter 4
RE: HEROCRAFT MEETING - Sun 02/13 @ 6pm CT

HEROCRAFT MEETING - Sun 02/13 @ 5pm CT

BUMPED BACK 1 HOUR.

subbob

Gold
Meeting Feedback.

I understand the rationale behind encouraging maximum attendance. It is important for everyone to to understand what is going on with the server.

However, with only T5/Mayors having +V in the chat, it's meaningless for the rest of us to attend in realtime. Everything I'm seeing right now I can get from reading the chat log after the meeting is over.

Suggestion: If you are going to limit participation, designate one or more people to (with +V) to act as a clearinghouse for questions & comments from the rest of us.

I've seen such a mechanism work well in moderated chats (e.g. MMORPG Dev chats, etc)

lucky644

Legacy Supporter 4
Theres no reason why members of a town cannot talk to their mayor so they can ask questions for them.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
i did not make it :(
i didnt see this thread until i was pmed about the pushback, and i read that message at 6:30

McGreed

TNT
Also, there is the open mic afterwards, which I understand was for everyone, so you can still ask your questions and ect.