• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Meeting - 7/17 - 6PM CST

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Meeting July 17th @ 4PM PST / 6PM CST / 7PM EST - If you are an Architect/Mayor/SIC/T5/Staff please PM Lucky/Admin WITH YOUR RANK AS YOUR IRC NAME for voice (example: /nick Mayor|you or SIC|you or Architect|you or T5|you ETC -- USE ONE RANK ONLY (HIGHEST) you must follow this format) It will be held in the main #Herocraft channel via IRC. (esper.net)

You can get to the channel via the Mibbit web client here.

During the meeting, only admins, mods, architects, mayors, their SIC, and T5s will have voice (ability to talk). This is to eliminate unnecessary chatter and maintain a clean chat log. Please try to refrain from speaking out of topic, so that staff can keep the chat itinerary on course.

Topics to be discussed:

Topics:
1) Townships
2) Economy
3) PVP
4) Multi-Worlds
5) PVE
6) Lag
7) Alt Game Modes
8) Map Size
9) Donor Stuff
10) Balance

6/18th LOGS -> http://pastebin.com/98tBDYdU

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
I'll be working at the time, which means I know I'll be there! Woo!

if you dont go its cause youre not cool

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I hope I'll be home by then!

Draskuul

Legacy Supporter 5
While most of us 'future mayors' are also T5, will mayors/SICs include people with active applications...since the real deal still doesn't exist?

AussieDingbat

Legacy Supporter 5
I might just be able to attend some of this, depending on how long it goes for. Also, I'd suggest going with what Draskuul suggests, since they'll be those most affected by any decisions regarding townships.

Also, would it be possible to discuss Guild's as well, and the possibility of creating an application, official and enforced requirements system akin to the township system?

As Brutal said he'd be willing to organise it all if it got the official seal of approval from our overlord.

Well, if everyone really wants Guilds to be official, and Kainzo stamps it, I can get the shit organized.

The issue from before was everyone, the only people wanting guilds, disagreeing on requirements, etc.

I'd love to see Guilds though.

A

Alente1

I have an appointment this morning which conflicts with the meeting, will idle in it though and go over the logs to post notes once I get home.

Nuin

Legacy Supporter 5
Sorry I couldn't have been there on such short notice. Was helping out my fiancee's mother with house painting.

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
Bah, I'll be there as always.

Concerns I've frequently heard are:

1. mayors have multiple LWCs for cits?
2. economy2.0 plugin
3. mayors have reduced rate for LWCs? (I have 60 cits, LWCs are killing me!)

Expect me to be a pain in the ass until these questions are answered. lol, jk :p

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
I won't be able to make it, I'll read up on the minutes though. Me and feli are house sitting again for the parents for a couple weeks while they are in the Virgin Islands for their anniversary.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
Hmm. I have work during the meeting. Ugh. I guess I'll have Xani represent me. Basically I always agree with her ideas, so whatever she says, I back them up. haha

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Hahahaha I have been to like 2 Herocraft meetings since December 23rd; I'm such a great Admin.

I'm going to have some lunch, get the car smogged so I can update our registration, go clothes shopping and swing by my little brother's house to drop off movies.

I'll try my best to make it.

Regardless, I never talk anyway. hahahaha.