• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft is the new God?

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Proof?

33vnksh.jpg

Herocraft : Making pre-teens who get banned lose their faith for a chance to get back into playing Herocrack.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
Demonswood would like to offer amnesty to brave anti-hacking advocate hopper22m. We have nothing to steal in case the shadowy thehackerx strikes again, and I believe the world will be a better place through hopper22m's continuing mis-adventures.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Well, the word b*tch only has 5 letters, and you put 6 +s after the b... so I don't know what word you're trying to filter.
Come on, it's not that hard to figure out. Sure, female dogs are so often referred to but the word for born while your parents weren't married happens to have 7 letters and start with "b".

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
ok uv had ur fun now can u unban me

To be more realistic you're just using them as an opportunity to continue to beg and troll -- that said I can't say for sure the logs aren't 100% correct, and for this reason they typically unban people even with serious offenses at least once or twice before a permanent ban.

However, they, who are unbanned do and did not lie about their offenses, and they usually admitted to their guilt. Often getting a lesser punishment. We here are herocraft are fair minded people.. but still.

You logged in about 5 or 6 times to say "hi" to me and then logged out, and not even an hour after I left I assume this is the window of time you griefed over 4000+ blocks and stole thousands of items, most of which weren't restored to me. I'd also like to say it looked like to me you were just checking to see if I was on so you could begin griefing. You were literally logging into HC and waiting to grief/violate the rules of the server and my kingdom. So, I hope you enjoy your ban and wish you luck finding another home. I hope you don't come back. Even if you somehow manage to find a legitimate excuse for your bad behavior I've been around here long enough to tell it'll only continue, we try not to recruit people who have any history of griefing for a reason. It's happened to our towns multiple, multiple times, even just counting this map. I'm just sick of it at this point and I don't even care to tolerate it any more. I understand accidents but a big case like this, all I can honestly say is no surprise there.

The fishy part about you saying hi to me, is the fact that whoever it was directly whispered me, they didn't see me until later, so whoever was on your account, whatever your story is, I was directly targeted and I lost things - more than half of which I'll never even see again. Yeah, color me as you wish but at this point -- even if you get unbanned -- expect to be camped, and anyone you associate with. I'll add here that I'm actually fairly quick to catch thieves and griefers and I'll shut you down real fast and remove you from regions if I was on. Whoever did this, knew me.. they knew I was in charge, and it's kind of funny timing, too. I just claimed ownership of SF from wolever to keep it alive and not many people knew I was the new mayor. Ofcourse, I told you. Not your so called "hacker". There are too many holes in your story and nothing in there to fill any gaps. Now, onto my reasons for camping you when and if you even come back.

One, because I don't want them to have to deal with your griefing ass, and they may not see you that way for a long time, months even, but it will happen. I'd rather save them the pains I suffer when I lose hours upon hours of work and for what?

Two, because I don't think you deserve to be here, and no where, anywhere, does it say I can't gank you until you quit the server. Many groups have done it to innocent newbs. However, this case is different in that you deserve what's coming to you should you dare set foot in Bastion again.

Fear the reaper.

Signed,
King Xexo