• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Herocraft hunger games

Which do u want to implement?

• Both!

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Herocraft Project ares

• Herocraft Hunger games

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • I hate those two!

• Total voters

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
I don't really know if this can be implemented or not, but i am just gonna give it a try. Your suggestions and feed backs are important to me too.
Herocraft Project Ares
Since I love to play project ares, i am here to suggest that herocraft have their own non-whitelist server to play project ares. What is project ares? Project ares is a game which includes not only pvp, but u can build to your advantage and pvp too. Their are many gamemodes, like capture the flag, death match or conquer the core. Herocraft should add these games with simplified heroes plugin and make all players can use red stone thingys.
These are some changes to the armor and weapon to different classes
Warrior: Can wear full iron, and up to iron sword
Caster and Healer: Can wear full leather and iron hoe
Rouge: Can wear full chain and stone sword and bow

They will start with those equipment on, with building blocks and food.
Warrior and rouge will have more food then caster and healer cause they tend to use stamina.
Also there should be many maps to play with, mostly are small, but some are large.
Skills will be enabled their to enhance the game play.

Herocraft Hunger games
I think most of u have played on minecraft non-mining hunger games right?
Thats the same with herocraft hunger games, but with skills and need to decide their own armor.
Note:
Warrior: Can wear full iron, and up to iron sword
Caster and Healer: Can wear full leather and iron hoe
Rouge: Can wear full chain and stone sword and bow
The map will spawn with different armor, weapons(sword, axe, hoe, bow) and such.
Skills would be enabled cause it would be intense to fight with skills.

I dunno if my suggestions would be implemented, but never mind, its just a suggestion.[DOUBLEPOST=1361153447,1361082614][/DOUBLEPOST]A bump to this suggestion.
What do u guys think?
Kainzo Angyles Danda[DOUBLEPOST=1361195442][/DOUBLEPOST]@ Angyles
What do u think about it, or could it be implemented?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
There are already a few projects in the works for different types of servers. There are so many "Hunger Games" types out there not sure HCO would want to try and get into that arena as well.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
There are already a few projects in the works for different types of servers. There are so many "Hunger Games" types out there not sure HCO would want to try and get into that arena as well.
But they do not have the heroes plugin, if the server implement this, this would at a different aspect of game play, which may lead to the server more popular. Just a thought though.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
But they do not have the heroes plugin, if the server implement this, this would at a different aspect of game play, which may lead to the server more popular. Just a thought though.

Hey I like the thought. I wonder if it is something that could be done more as an event on a separate world.

Something to think about *Goes to bug Danda about the possibilities*

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Hey I like the thought. I wonder if it is something that could be done more as an event on a separate world.

Something to think about *Goes to bug Danda about the possibilities*
Would require a lot of setup but it's possible and is something I'll look into.

Another Idea I had in the past was to setup a server on test and try and run a MC DotA tournament :p

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
DotA is a good idea too, it could be an event which would held like once a month or once a couple month. That would be great.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Another Idea I had in the past was to setup a server on test and try and run a MC DotA tournament :p
First Person DotA? Hrmmmm... Oh, do we actually have a team, guild, clan, alliance, whatever it's called on DotA 2?