• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Dynamic Map

Z

zDyllan

Yea knowing where someone is all the time defeats the purpose of track and its just annoying you can't have a secret base or go mining without everyone knowing.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
It doesn't defeat the purpose of track when it only works on people with no blocks above them. You could find them if you were within 200 blocks and stood on a hill if you wanted.

And mining+underground bases? I think what I just said covers that too. You're a big boy I'm sure you can deal with it ;)

Z

zDyllan

I had no idea about about the blocks being above them or not, that helps in a way. So its not that OP but I still dislike it.

dmil23

Obsidian
Yeah I use it all the time since you can see someone and track them down and even if they make a turn when you aren't able to see them you can just check the map to see where they are heading. It's a cool feature but it makes the server less hardcore.

Oryinn

Obsidian
Yeah I use it all the time since you can see someone and track them down and even if they make a turn when you aren't able to see them you can just check the map to see where they are heading. It's a cool feature but it makes the server less hardcore.
Agreed, it does make it less HARDCORE

c12095

Holy Shit!

Why are you still on the forums? I thought I told you to go practice your tap dancing :mad:

dmil23

Obsidian
I was practicing earlier when you said to get off and practice. My mommy said I did great and I'm allowed to be on the computer for my remaining 3h 47min. Sorry for all the con fuze meant.

dmil23

Obsidian
This is actually what it is, butters is bad to my dance crew. (I'm the proudly plump girl in the pink)