• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Client Suggestion Thread

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
As the date for the official release of Minecraft draws ever closer, so does our promised 'Herocraft Client'. While as far as I'm concerned, there is nothing yet concrete about the client, I feel that we as the Heroes should have an input in the creation of this magical thing! This is not a thread to demand outrageous things, simply small, ingenius things that will improve everybody's Herocraft experience.

I will start with a couple simple suggestions, but I know that a lot of good ideas were put forward in the "Herocraft & You" thread, especially from @razael6 @xexorian so feel free to repost them, and i will try to integrate them into this topic. As I get more suggestions, I'm gonna try and make this thread easier to read, and more organised, but for now, I will keep it simple! :D

My ideas:

• Have a form of improved chat, but have a window in the pause screen, where you can keep track of all of your binds, and change the keys visually, rather than with the chat function
  • A party health window, (I think this could work well, using a similar interface to the playerlist function already in Minecraft)
  • possible health bars above town or party members
  • as I'm sure everybody will ask, a mana bar! As it is possible for texture packs to move where the hunger, food and armor bars go, I'm not sure how this will work, but I'm sure @Sleaker & co can figure it out!
I will add more ideas when I think of them, but for now, thats it. Be creative, it's our future!
@Kainzo @Apherdite @Brutalacerate @Seratt :D

ChunkyM0nk3y

Legacy Supporter 4
Well I would love it..I just dont think everybody checks the forums so frequently, just ask ingame maybe?