• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft Calendar

Phoenix_Frenzy

Soulsand
Here is the Herocraft Calendar. Currently I have created the calendar for October-December. I will add more​
months as needed. Staff events will be posted on this calendar to remember meetings and important deadlines. If you are a player and wish to run your own event or town meetings, please reply to this thread with the below format and someone with access to edit the calendar will update your information. NOTE: Scheduling an event on the calendar may take some time, so please let us know ahead of time to post the information.
  1. IGN:
  2. Date or Date range of event or meeting:
  3. Time (In Central Timezone unless you note otherwise):
  4. (Optional) Meeting area:
  5. Event Name:
  6. Event Description:
To view Events click below:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ey-PI8roBB4H1p0UhZPjo_TXFUlrXuAkQHkM4TNlSw/edit?usp=sharing

If you wish to help manage the calendar please notify Phoenix_Frenzy by PM on the forums or in TeamSpeak. Thank you!

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Here is the Herocraft Calender. Currently I have created the calender for October-December. I will add more​
months as needed. Staff events will be posted on this calender to remember meetings and important deadlines. If you are a player and wish to run your own event or town meetings, please reply to this thread with the below format and someone with access to edit the calender will update your information. NOTE: Scheduling an event on the calender may take some time, so please let us know ahead of time to post the information.
  1. IGN:
  2. Date or Date range of event or meeting:
  3. Time (In Central Timezone unless you note otherwise):
  4. (Optional) Meeting area:
  5. Event Name:
  6. Event Description:
To view Events click below:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ey-PI8roBB4H1p0UhZPjo_TXFUlrXuAkQHkM4TNlSw/edit?usp=sharing

If you wish to help manage the calender please notify Phoenix_Frenzy by PM on the forums or in TeamSpeak. Thank you!
We can probably put this in an addon for XF... hmm