• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HEROcraft application

is this how i sign up? do i get white listed for this?

• yes you are now white listed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no u need to..... email it

• no u need to..... your own idea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lilspy2

Iron
In game name lilspy2.
united states AK,13
previous bans none
referrals none
reasons i should be accepted: I enjoy building many medieval structures, and intend to join a town and help it grow. i like pvp though i`m not amazing at it and have read the wiki.
how i heard about hero craft: I searched rpg mine craft servers and found one my friends told me about it was herocraft
have i voted for herocraft: no i have not figured out how
I am a helpful kid when people have not been throwing insults my way. i always do as im told though sometimes i make mistakes. i play many co op games in my free time with my little brother my skin is supposed to be the black mage out of final fantasy,thats one of my favorite games be warned when teasing me make sure im not op-ed because i get upset easily.
special key HCl7
do i agree to the EULA & TOS: yes

Last edited:

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
In game name lilspy2.
united states AK,12.
previous bans none
referrals none
reasons i should be accepted: I enjoy building many medieval structures, and intend to join a town and help it grow. i like pvp though i`m not amazing at it and have read the wiki.
how i heard about hero craft: I searched rpg mine craft servers and found one my friends told me about it was herocraft
have i voted for herocraft: no i have not figured out how
I am a helpful kid when people have not been throwing insults my way. i always do as im told though sometimes i make mistakes. i play many co op games in my free time with my little brother my skin is supposed to be the black mage out of final fantasy,thats one of my favorite games be warned when teasing me make sure im not op-ed because i get upset easily.
special key HCl7
do i agree to the EULA & TOS: yes

REVIEWING

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Thank you very much for the application. Unfortunately you do not meet the minimum age required to fill out our application. Feel free to re apply when you are the minimum age or buy premium at hc.to/premium