• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Herocraft 3rd Birthday (Oct 1st to 14th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/herocraft-appreciation-month.44481/ << new post
Herocraft Appreciation Week(s) (Oct 1st - 14th)
On Oct 1st 2010, Herocraft started as a small 5 person server. We have now amassed into a server that has had over 50k players whitelisted! So every day for the next week, we will be having varying ranges of EXP bonuses, from 10% to 100%, and vote incentives. Special prizes will be given out so be sure to log in! We will be holding events this weekend and some through out the week as well, so stay tuned!

Special Supporter Drive! Read on!
We are having a special donation/store event where you can get special limited suffixes that won't be available after this weekend is over. The #1 donor this week will be able to hand choose their title (prefix/suffix) and anyone who supports us over $150 this week will be able to assist in creating a custom item*!

Fret not, if you just want to donate, you will get a special, limited title as well, below are the titles even if you don't get top donation this week***!

Unique Limited Titles
Suffix Titles > Anyone who supports the server on STORE or DONATION at or over the amounts below:**
$20: will receive = ៚ suffix title (bday1)
$40: will receive = suffix title (bday2)
$60: will receive = suffix title (bday3)
$80: will receive = suffix title (bday4)
$100: will receive = suffix title (bday5)
$150: will receive = suffix title (bday6)
$300+ will receive = suffix title (bday7)
uSgDcWp.png

The person that donates the most will be able to pick a new suffix and prefix for his titles.
[CustomTitle] Kainzo (symbols)

Supporters above $150 will be able to help name some of our custom items!
Anyone that supports us either on the STORE or DONATION will be able to name an item (type/name/lore), please note we won't be handing these items out but they will be present on the loot table of Herocraft in a future release.

Code:
Item Name:
Item Type:
Item Lore:

*: Nothing racist/me--me-ish/nostaff title/no curse word titles
**:Higher donation receives the previous suffixes as well!
***:You will also receive normal DONOR perks.

Yavool 201
Apollymae 80
Dakinara 80
Linkeiyu 80
Trist95 80
KennethChow 70
Northeaster 70
Carbash420 60
Jonbaur 60
Eldrylars 60
Dismays 50
jtackman 40
Daemonfire44 40
IllusionOfHatred 40
Richfish57 40
RKeenJr 40
Unclaimed (M. Kaminski) 40
Kyshfyr123 25
Enderless117 20
Vermatrax 20
LunaLightfoot 20
Ayohae 20
BaBomba 20
Igs_hux 20
Impulsepaci 20
Majorasmask 20
Savathaflava 20
caseyjenkins 20
queenofh3arts 20
Joeyyy 20

Suffix: vet_alien =Suffix: vet_alien =

Last edited:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Oh joy! It's fall break next week and I will be at my cabin without internet. But this seems to be lasting for 2 weeks so I should be fine :>

Anyways, HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY HEROCRAFT! :D

Blog post for this coming up tonight. soon.

Last edited:

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Geez, this is what I get for donating all the way to t6 when I got birthday money =P

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I'm going to try and make this seamless and painless for anyone. There's a good chance that it will also involve store-purchases too. So be chill, peeps!

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
I'm going to try and make this seamless and painless for anyone. There's a good chance that it will also involve store-purchases too. So be chill, peeps!

previus store purchases or current only? If new only, please make a new tier (more than 9, 9 is only 50 dollars from t8 -> t9 right?)

PS
(Bigger regions, more regions and MORE MAX LWC)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Anyone who donates over X amount will be able to design a custom item with the development team. Naming must be within the bounds of medieval roleplay lore, can be named after yourself. We reserve the right to balance it as necessary.

Example:
Code:
Sword of Kain
30-40 dmg
"He was the last of them..."

Become a part of Herocraft Lore!

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Anyone who donates over X amount will be able to design a custom item with the development team. Naming must be within the bounds of medieval roleplay lore, can be named after yourself. We reserve the right to balance it as necessary.

Example:
Code:
Sword of Kain
30-40 dmg
"He was the last of them..."

Become a part of Herocraft Lore!
Wow neat, how much money will it be?

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
:( I'd totally want an Integrity Knight's Diamond Hoe but I have about 0 to throw at this XD

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Are the items we will be allowed to create, if we pitch in X amount of dollars, limited only to weapons? Or will we be able to
design food, armor, potions, etc.?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Are the items we will be allowed to create, if we pitch in X amount of dollars, limited only to weapons? Or will we be able to
design food, armor, potions, etc.?
Won't be limited - but you also won't receive the item, it'll be in the drop-tables.

We mainly want;
1) Name
2) Item-Type
2) Lore

The balance/etc can go to us, seeing as everyone would want Sharpness X, Fire Aspect, etc.

Last edited:

PanFlake

Legacy Supporter 3
I think we should start herocraft appreciation week when the map resets ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.