• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herocraft 3.13 Patch Notes

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
When the jungles come out, there should be a 'jungle' area added on, something like the frontier of herocraft.

Graink

Portal
I feel like dreadknights could use a buff on harmtouch, and a nerf on drainsoul. Drainsoul currently has nearly a 20 block distance, which should be more like, 5 - 10. Harmtouch is fine on distance, but I feel like the cooldown of 15 minutes makes it a one time thing. It's roughly 35 damage from what I'm told, which is 5 dmg more than a bolt. 99 mana compared to 30 mana, and 15 minutes cd compared to 15 seconds. Dreaknights might have some overpowered aspects to them, I understand, but we could try to sort it out a bit more, perhaps a 5 min cd, or swap out harmtouch and decay (Harmtouch at lvl 45? Decay at lvl 10?) so that they can't 1 bomb any target at lvl 10, and so that the skill can get the buff, or equalisation it deserves. We've had a health nerf, armor nerf, why not fix some of the skills? Idk, just an idea after C12 mentioned nothing was happening to us XD

lax12

Legacy Supporter 7
lol double post, but anywho i'd have to say im hoping that tick damage latency is fixed :)

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
@Graink @c12095 Kainzo has answered our pleas and adjusted Harmtouch and Drainsoul for the better. :)

Also, I don't know if it's been decided yet, but what will be the base range of Drainsoul, and what will be the increase in range per level, @Kainzo?

Jenay

Gold
Anybody know what the BowStrength(55) skill does for rangers? It's not added to the wiki yet.