• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Heroconomy

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
kirinelf I have multiple sources of money.

Mining is probably the best and the biggest one. Its the fastest way of making money. I don't really care how rpg it is but if you want to get rich then branch mining is for you. (Its also not very rpg to log out everytime you see someone :p)

I port people to spawn. I make around 200 c per week doing this. I also sell all smith services. I make like 50-100 c per week.

If I mine alot I can get 5k per week.

Colonel Rick

Legacy Supporter 7
I think if you made cool things that cost a lot of money for people to spend their coins on, it'll move enough money that people will want to pay for services from other players. Johnbaur, your income from selling services is negligable. I watched trade chat 8 hours ago where a Mason, was trying to sell his services for 50c for an hour, and no one took his offer. I could have a whole town's lift system refitted in 15 minutes. Perhaps if items like Lifts and Gates cost some coins, then people will charge even their town a slight bit of money.

But if money was moving out of the economy for something like an exp bonus for just you for an hour or something appealing. But as a Merchant class, I've noticed being able to make a chest shop out of everything is fairly useless. Hardly anyone buys or sells anything outside of trade chat sans Gold Ore. There's a reason trade is fairly slow between players, it's because everyone can get anything themselves, for the most part.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Restricting players to choose between either a combat or a crafter spec is not balance and will do nothing to "fix" or better the economy.

All it will do is promote grief, price fixing, etc.