• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Hero Stats

RagingDragon5

Portal
I believe we should have customization stats for herocraft. So each time we level we get 5 stat points or so and we get to spend them on whatever stats we like. This would make herocraft a little more diverse and a little more fun. The stats could be strength, dexterity, intelligence, wisdom, vitality,and etc.

1. Strength (Boosts up how much damage you deal with weapons)
  2. Dexterity (Like strength, but it is for bows)
  3. Intelligence (How well magic damage is)
  4. Wisdom (How much mana has, or how fast mana recharges)
  5. Vitality (Boosts up heath)
With this we could see different versions of each class.I don't know if this is possible, but if it is it should be considered.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We need some coding done for stats so we can have MySQL support for a front end webpage to monitor what player are doing, etc.

Who wants to code it? :)

RagingDragon5

Portal
We need some coding done for stats so we can have MySQL support for a front end webpage to monitor what player are doing, etc.

Who wants to code it? :)

Would if I could. I'm taking programming classes next year, because I have to take fundamentals of computer science first.