• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hero Application -- iRay

iRay

Dirt
APPLICATION.

in-game; iRay.
age; 22.
location; London.
special key; HCI4.
bans; None.
referrals; None.
how did you hear about HC;
I was browsing the Survival Servers on the main Minecraft forums when I stumbled upon Herocraft's thread. I was very interested in the concept of different classes and the RPG elements involved on the server. I decided to go onto the main website and after reading around and familiarising myself with the wiki, I'm now applying for membership and hopefully a long lasting relation with the server and it's community.
have you voted;
I voted on all 6 sites for today.
reasons you should be accepted;
I'm still quite new to Minecraft, though I have owned it since Alpha, I rarely played it for long periods of time due to other commitments I had. Only recently have I picked up the game again and allowed the fever of Minecraft to wash over me. I am now thoroughly enjoying the hours fly by as I lose myself in the addictive world of blocks. My building sense is still modest, expanding my knowledge when I can and being helpful if asked for.
On the other hand, I bring a seasoned gamer, and more importantly, an easy going individual who understands the importance of generosity and kindness as key points to thriving an already large and diverse family of players. I share a deep fondness for RPG-esque type of games and I feel I would be right at home on the Herocraft server.
additional info;
Besides Minecraft, I'm a big player of League of Legends currently. Also an MMO fanatic, however lately, there has not been an MMORPG that has captured me. There a big things in store for 2013 and I'm especially looking forward to Blade & Soul's release. Outside of that, I dance as a passion and have been doing so since I was very young. It keeps me fit, healthy and allowed me to grow in confidence within myself. I read from time to time but due to my practicality and hands-on nature, I find myself most of the time gaming and dancing, both of which really feed my energy to keep my body and mind racing. Not much more to add but I look forward to being a part of this ever growing community. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
:)
do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS - [ ]

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
APPLICATION.

in-game; iRay.
age; 22.
location; London.
special key; HCI4.
bans; None.
referrals; None.
how did you hear about HC;
I was browsing the Survival Servers on the main Minecraft forums when I stumbled upon Herocraft's thread. I was very interested in the concept of different classes and the RPG elements involved on the server. I decided to go onto the main website and after reading around and familiarising myself with the wiki, I'm now applying for membership and hopefully a long lasting relation with the server and it's community.
have you voted;
I voted on all 6 sites for today.
reasons you should be accepted;
I'm still quite new to Minecraft, though I have owned it since Alpha, I rarely played it for long periods of time due to other commitments I had. Only recently have I picked up the game again and allowed the fever of Minecraft to wash over me. I am now thoroughly enjoying the hours fly by as I lose myself in the addictive world of blocks. My building sense is still modest, expanding my knowledge when I can and being helpful if asked for.
On the other hand, I bring a seasoned gamer, and more importantly, an easy going individual who understands the importance of generosity and kindness as key points to thriving an already large and diverse family of players. I share a deep fondness for RPG-esque type of games and I feel I would be right at home on the Herocraft server.
additional info;
Not much more to add but I look forward to being a part of this ever growing community. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)
do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS - [ ]
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1357682117,1357681880][/DOUBLEPOST]Additional information, do you enjoy any other games or hobbies?

iRay

Dirt
Thank you for taking the time to review! And I have updated my additional information as you requested.