• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Heralds] Herocraft on Instagram!

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
images
Instagram is a fun and simplistic way to share photos. I think that adding Instagram to the list of sites that Heralds advertise to could help increase the publicity of our beloved server. I love using Instagram, and if no Heralds are up to the job, I and possibly iHazBryn may be up to it :)

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
Oh man don't even get me started on Instagram, It's just too great. (my friend hate it and hit me for every photo I post.)

If heralds be willing, I am completely willing to help run a @HerocraftOnline Instagram account (Along with jmoney222 and whoever else gets on board), posting screenshots of towns, events, anything that you guys send us. This is not only a great way to get publicity, but can be linked as sort of a portfolio of what to expect when coming to Herocraft. (as well as being fun and accessible to members of the already existing community)

Credit can be given to the photo's owner getting names of community members out there, and there could even be a monthly "Best Photo Award".

I know I'm not a herald, but Dielan9999 Plzplzplzplz let me help, I love this idea already and it hasn't even been fully developed.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Well we are already using DeviantArt for this purpose. However Instagram and DeviantArt attract two totally different crowds of people.

Bryn you should apply to the Herald team! I could use another herald dedicated to taking and throwing out screenshots to advertise. Right now Jonsoon is updating the DA page with screenies, but by no means should he have to do it alone.

I think it would be a cool idea. Also, don't tell me you don't want a rainbow title lol