• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herald Application: SwannkyTaco

SwannkyTaco

Legacy Supporter 8
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: SwannkyTaco | 16
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Just past a week now, playing every day.
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): GMT+8 (Perth, Western Australia)
5. What are your areas of expertise?: Leadership, Video Recording/General Editing, basic design, moderation.
6. Please select one team to apply for:
  • Social (Google+, Twitter, facebook, Blog)
  • Forum (MCF "Looking For", Planet Minecraft, Spout Forums)
  • Video (Podcast, event recording, promotional videos)
  • Note: all Heralds will be required to bump the MCF page and post good screenshots to our Deviantart page.
I wish to do all of them and possibly help in the restructure of the herald team.
7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice?
From what I have seen, the herald team is very disorganized and hasn't really got focus at the moment. I would like to assist in the re-creating of a system where the heralds are actively used to promote the amazing server. I have the capabilities to record video, edit and upload it to the youtube channel, and was part of a 'herald' team a while ago on another server. I was also staff on another server under the tag of 'SuperModerator' which was a step down from admin (as at the time I was 14 years old and the owner did not want young admins). That server was a very large server that was up for many years.
I intent to use my video capabilities to create videos to promote herocraft, and revive the currently dead herocraft channel. I hope to assist in furthering the herald team to ensure that everyone is contributing and active, and expand on the advertising potential.

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm currently on holidays until early February, so I have a ton of time to spend. I have been playing herocraft for a short amount of time, however my previous experience will prove a valuable asset to the herocraft herald team. Thanks

Last edited: