• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herald Application: Scycor

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
~ ~ ~ HERALD APPLICATION ~ ~ ~

Minecraft IGN / Age:
Scycor / 14

Position applying for:
Herald

How long have you been on Herocraft?:
I have been playing on Herocraft for 1 1/2 years or so now. (Where have the times gone? :p)

Timezone (please use GMT if out of US):
Atlantic Standard Time

What are your areas of expertise?:
I am pretty decent at making videos, contributing ideas to the team and I love to commentate! I know how to use Sony Vegas Pro and Adobe After Effects pretty well, and I like to record my videos with Fraps or Dxtory.

Please select one team to apply for:
I would have to go for the Video team, specifically making promotional videos, fun things that would make people want to join the server and "trailer" like videos. I am familiar with editing in Sony Vegas Pro, and I even have a little experience in using Adobe After Affects as well. I have already started to make a little trailer for the server just for fun however it is extremely hard to get a good shot of buildings when you cannot fly! :p

Also, I would like to give the Forum team a try, I don't have a spectacular computer so filming events like DoD's in top-notch FPS is a tad difficult. However, I can film PvP fights with great FPS! :) (I know it says pick ONE team, but hey... you can't blame me for trying to be an over-achiever!)

How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice?:
I will use my skills to help attract more people to the server... I have already brought 7 close friends to the server, some stayed and some went, some of them even became staff members! As you may or may not know I gave HoldMyPie a suggestion to include the Herocraft's main YouTube channel into the whitelist application to attract more subscribers and further increase the popularity of the server and as I watch the channel, it grows in subscribers every day!

Additional info you would like to tell us?:
Hmm, where to begin? Well, first off I have an act for making long staff applications and attempting to make it easier/better to read. (Don't worry, this is my second application for any staff position!) As you may know, I was recently a Guide but gave up on it because I attempted to stop playing the server. |NOTE: I was not demoted, I resigned.| I wanted to get out, get a bigger social life, focus on my job a little bit more and I became a little bored. Guide was cool and all, but I don't really need a title to help people, I'd rather do a staff position that I would have fun doing rather than one that makes Herocraft feel like work.

Now as you can tell from the first few second you read this, I am 14. I know I have been a tad immature lately but I just needed to let off a little bit of steam... not everybody is perfect you know! I know I am fully capable of fulfilling a staff position as I have already done and I was pretty damn good at it might I add ;). Here is some more additional info that I am just going to take off of my Guide application instead of typing the same thing in a different way. :p ( http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/guide-application-scycor.28618/ damn.. it had 12 likes on it but those are gone! :O )

Information about myself: I am currently in Grade 9, first year of High School. So far everything is great, I even have 85%+ in all of my classes so far. Right now I currently have a small job as a Paperboy (That's right be jealous.) At the moment I'm saving up for a new gaming laptop so I can make my Herocraft experience that much better. I am an average gamer too. I have been playing video games ever since I was very little and have been playing computer games for 5 years now. Some of the video games I play include: Battlefield 2, Call of Duty series, Dragonball Online, DC Universe online and Minecraft.

(Sorry I don't have any samples of what I can do, I deleted those along with my YouTube channel a long time ago, but at least I had 120ish subs! :))

Oh and.. Herocraft rocks <3

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Breaking the rules here, but definitely +1. We need more video team people who have recording and editing software and I believe that scycor can do a great job.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
~ ~ ~ HERALD APPLICATION ~ ~ ~
Minecraft IGN / Age:
Scycor / 14
Position applying for:
Herald
How long have you been on Herocraft?:
I have been playing on Herocraft for 1 1/2 years or so now. (Where have the times gone? :p)
Timezone (please use GMT if out of US):
Atlantic Standard Time
What are your areas of expertise?:
I am pretty decent at making videos, contributing ideas to the team and I love to commentate! I know how to use Sony Vegas Pro and Adobe After Effects pretty well, and I like to record my videos with Fraps or Dxtory.
Please select one team to apply for:
I would have to go for the Video team, specifically making promotional videos, fun things that would make people want to join the server and "trailer" like videos. I am familiar with editing in Sony Vegas Pro, and I even have a little experience in using Adobe After Affects as well. I have already started to make a little trailer for the server just for fun however it is extremely hard to get a good shot of buildings when you cannot fly! :p

Also, I would like to give the Forum team a try, I don't have a spectacular computer so filming events like DoD's in top-notch FPS is a tad difficult. However, I can film PvP fights with great FPS! :) (I know it says pick ONE team, but hey... you can't blame me for trying to be an over-achiever!)
How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice?:
I will use my skills to help attract more people to the server... I have already brought 7 close friends to the server, some stayed and some went, some of them even became staff members! As you may or may not know I gave HoldMyPie a suggestion to include the Herocraft's main YouTube channel into the whitelist application to attract more subscribers and further increase the popularity of the server and as I watch the channel, it grows in subscribers every day!
Additional info you would like to tell us?:
Hmm, where to begin? Well, first off I have an act for making long staff applications and attempting to make it easier/better to read. (Don't worry, this is my second application for any staff position!) As you may know, I was recently a Guide but gave up on it because I attempted to stop playing the server. |NOTE: I was not demoted, I resigned.| I wanted to get out, get a bigger social life, focus on my job a little bit more and I became a little bored. Guide was cool and all, but I don't really need a title to help people, I'd rather do a staff position that I would have fun doing rather than one that makes Herocraft feel like work.

Now as you can tell from the first few second you read this, I am 14. I know I have been a tad immature lately but I just needed to let off a little bit of steam... not everybody is perfect you know! I know I am fully capable of fulfilling a staff position as I have already done and I was pretty damn good at it might I add ;). Here is some more additional info that I am just going to take off of my Guide application instead of typing the same thing in a different way. :p ( http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/guide-application-scycor.28618/ damn.. it had 12 likes on it but those are gone! :O )

Information about myself: I am currently in Grade 9, first year of High School. So far everything is great, I even have 85%+ in all of my classes so far. Right now I currently have a small job as a Paperboy (That's right be jealous.) At the moment I'm saving up for a new gaming laptop so I can make my Herocraft experience that much better. I am an average gamer too. I have been playing video games ever since I was very little and have been playing computer games for 5 years now. Some of the video games I play include: Battlefield 2, Call of Duty series, Dragonball Online, DC Universe online and Minecraft.

(Sorry I don't have any samples of what I can do, I deleted those along with my YouTube channel a long time ago, but at least I had 120ish subs! :))

Oh and.. Herocraft rocks <3
Thanks for applying!

Dielan9999 will handle your application when he has time, and if hes not around soon I'll get to it.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Scycor even though you don't have any videos to show me, I will go ahead and accept you anyway. However it is still up to the @Admins (Tagging groups isn't working? gabizou Alator Danda ) to determine if you are fit to represent the server as a Herald. Try not to think of either Herald team as some individual thing you need to apply for, I just invented that to help people understand there are two different thing the Heralds do and some heralds only want to do one. I'm completely fine with trusting you with powers over our social media pages that interest you if that's also what you want to do.

I greatly look forward to the videos you plan on making. This time of year is an all time low for HC every year in activity across the board, and this summer I expect it to pick up. Thank you for you application!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Alright, looks good to me. Get with Dielan9999 to get your assignments.