• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herald App NuclearCouch

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Minecraft IGN / Age: NuclearCouch/15, 16 in less then 3 months.
Position applying for: Herald
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 18 Months
Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): Eastern Time
What are your areas of expertise?: Im very good at 3D design, I create youtube backgrounds (My background channel - Youtube.com/CouchyDesigns), and banners for Call Of Duty Clans. Im good with a 3D design program called cinema 4d. Im a good writer, very persuasive. Im a relatively nice person unless someone is not nice to me. Plus I <3 Herocraft, and thats what its all about right? I'm a good video editor, I edit Call Of Duty videos for clans as well.
Some of my videos.
ILL POST VIDEOS LATER AT SCHOOL.

Herocraft Promo - 3rd place :D

Team: Video team.
How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice? I can edit, make backgrounds, or any other graphical needs, honestly any needs at all for any other herald members. If another herald records some clips and he needs them cut, and cc'd I can make them look all nice for the youtube uploads. I can also make videos myself.
Additional info you would like to tell us?: I love herocraft im a nice person who's easy to get along with, I honestly believe I would be perfect for the job. I really want to be able to help herocraft, its such a great server, and I really believe I could help get it out there. I love it so much Im a t8 i play on it everyday, at every moment I possibly can. I was banned once, I was dumb, I was stupid. I have changed, and I realize how much of a douche I was being. I was also removed from herald once, because I wasn't posting every single day, I was having difficulties finding the time to post but I think I'm ready to re-take the position. I can do it. I hope I can be forgiven for what I did in the past.
My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/nuclearcouch

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Well I guess we will see if they believe I will be different :/[DOUBLEPOST=1369878673][/DOUBLEPOST]Alator[DOUBLEPOST=1371841165][/DOUBLEPOST]Been a while, Bumping @gabizou/USER] Alator its been a while since I've gotten in trouble. Think I can handle herald now?

Status
Not open for further replies.