• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herald App: Guardian787

Guardian787

Legacy Supporter 9
=== Herald Application ===
1. Minecraft IGN / Age:
Guardian787 / 19
2. Position applying for:
Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
Mar 22, 2012
4. What's your favorite color?:
Blue
5. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US):
Eastern GMT -5
6. Do you have a YouTube/twitter (Account)?:
Yes and yes, although I plan to make videos for the Herocraft YouTube page.
7. What are your areas of expertise?:
Along with web design and developing I also do video editing/filming/directing as a hobby. Video tools that I use are Camtasia to record, Adobe After Effects for special/video effects, Adobe Audition for sound/music, and Sony Vegas Pro for editing.
8. What sites do you frequent that you would recommend HC on?:
Anything Minecraft related that I visit although I plan on being the main video maker for Herocraft and use the YouTube page to bring in more users and boost the number of users that come to Herocraft from the YouTube page.
9. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I am already a Designer for Herocraft and I also made a video for Brutal on his Dome of Death event... https://vimeo.com/46576362
I can direct well and bring anyone's ideas to life using videos and editing.
I also think maybe making a web video series would be a great addition to Herocraft that will most likely draw people in.
@Kainzo

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Welcome Aboard to Heraldship!

Would love a video-series about Herocraft... maybe something similar to a real "roleplay" style series with dialogue and all that good stuff.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Welcome to the Herald team! If you do not have access to "The Heraldic Forum" (subforum under Members) please say so in a reply here. If you do, be sure to sign in on the "Assigning Jobs" post. Thanks!