• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Herald app: EtKEnn

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: EtKEnn, 13.5 Years old
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. What's your favorite color?: Cyan
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): GMT +1, Central Europe (Norway)
5. Do you have a youtube/twitter?: I do have a youtube account that i actively use to post Minecraft videos and i have been recording more and more In Game. I also have a Twitter, but i use it mostly to follow people. I'm sure i can start to be active, posting on Twitter and retweet news.
6. What are your areas of expertise?: I am active on pretty much every social websites, especially on Facebok, Tumblr, MC forums, HC forums, Various gaming forums, MLP fan community forums (So many people playing MC) and very much Youtube. I would say my expertise is to be active on the big Websites and spread word among my various followers/Friends. I can go through gaming forums to look for people searching for a serious, legit and Hardcore server. I have good experience on advertising for my last server too (Unofficially). I can make a HC banner to put in my signature on gaming forums and put a URL in it.
7. What sites do you frequent that you would recommend HC?: Facebook, Youtube, Tumblr, MC forums, (A couple of Norwegian Minecraft forums) and Twitter. I will daily go through the list of websites on the thread "Spread Herocraft". I will make an account on all the websites mentioned on that thread (I already have MC forum and Minestatus.)
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have been a member of this wonderful community for soon 5 months. I am unable to donate and help with whitelisting because of my age. Now i can finally give something back to the community by spreading the word about Herocraft around the internet. I really think this is the Staff Position i fit in best of all the positions. I will be active on all the sites i listed above every day.

PS: I wrote this application on my Cellphone. I can be active everywhere at any time with it.

Thanks for reading

-Kenn

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: EtKEnn, 13.5 Years old
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. What's your favorite color?: Cyan
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): GMT +1, Central Europe (Norway)
5. Do you have a youtube/twitter?: I do have a youtube account that i actively use to post Minecraft videos and i have been recording more and more In Game. I also have a Twitter, but i use it mostly to follow people. I'm sure i can start to be active, posting on Twitter and retweet news.
6. What are your areas of expertise?: I am active on pretty much every social websites, especially on Facebok, Tumblr, MC forums, HC forums, Various gaming forums, MLP fan community forums (So many people playing MC) and very much Youtube. I would say my expertise is to be active on the big Websites and spread word among my various followers/Friends. I can go through gaming forums to look for people searching for a serious, legit and Hardcore server. I have good experience on advertising for my last server too (Unofficially). I can make a HC banner to put in my signature on gaming forums and put a URL in it.
7. What sites do you frequent that you would recommend HC?: Facebook, Youtube, Tumblr, MC forums, (A couple of Norwegian Minecraft forums) and Twitter. I will daily go through the list of websites on the thread "Spread Herocraft". I will make an account on all the websites mentioned on that thread (I already have MC forum and Minestatus.)
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have been a member of this wonderful community for soon 5 months. I am unable to donate and help with whitelisting because of my age. Now i can finally give something back to the community by spreading the word about Herocraft around the internet. I really think this is the Staff Position i fit in best of all the positions. I will be active on all the sites i listed above every day.

PS: I wrote this application on my Cellphone. I can be active everywhere at any time with it.

Thanks for reading

-Kenn
I like the app, I'd like to see the banner you want to make as well (just for fun ;) ) - get with me on IRC, when I have time we can discuss this further.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I like the app, I'd like to see the banner you want to make as well (just for fun ;) ) - get with me on IRC, when I have time we can discuss this further.

Added it to my signature. Upb34t wants to make a special one for me, and i trust that his will be a LOT better then the one i made.

Here is it: (Not very good, but as i said Upb34t will be making one for me)
herocraftlogo.png