• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

help with whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.

redroast

Wood
i was told to apply here somehow? if anyone knows how please tell me, i have very good experience
for mmos and rpgs, pretty well in MC as well.I,was looking for an RPG, server, and this looked amazing,but i have
to whitelist, im not sure how.my interests are, Doctor who Minecraft and Pokemon, i live in USA, im a teen and
no bans from other websites and i have a little brother, my key is HCR11 and i agree to the terms,rules, and conditions and my in game name is redroast123.i am also a very tactical pvper and good with internet connection help for macs.i make very good bases, and have many Mc friends to refer, hope you let me join!

Last edited:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
i was told to apply here somehow? if anyone knows how please tell me, i have very good experience
for mmos and rpgs, pretty well in MC as well.I,was looking for an RPG, server, and this looked amazing,but i have
to whitelist, im not sure how.my interests are, Doctor who Minecraft and Pokemon, i live in USA, im a teen and
no bans from other websites and i have a little brother, my key is HCR11 and i agree to the terms,rules, and conditions and my in game name is redroast123.i am also a very tactical pvper and good with internet connection help for macs.i make very good bases, and have many Mc friends to refer, hope you let me join!

Please use the proper application format which includes the questions, thanks!

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

Status
Not open for further replies.