• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

help plz

how do you know if you have been banned will the login say banned or will it say unknown host?....every time i try to login it says unknown host herocraft.zapto.org

Demonxman

Obsidian
I thought it was my minecraft folder so I deleted my bin and tried to get in with no mods.... got that error... I hope I didn't get banned, more so I would love to know what it was for if I did xD

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
Try this IP and see if you can get in
It's herocraft just without the shorten Ip :D

Demonxman

Obsidian
I get a server is full message!!!! YAY!!!!! so I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that the shortened version is somehow fuckered.

brancher

Obsidian
And here I was hoping he was "tweaking" the server for less lag as it was discussed earlier. :(

_LINK_

Dirt
do i have to connect to the herocraft server with the in browser, minecraft player or can i connect using the launcher that is installed on my computer, because with the computer launcher keep getting the message "outdated client", "bad login", or "connection lost.